The Student Room Group

How much spending money would you take to Dubai?

I’m planning on taking £1200 ( that’s how much I would’ve been able to save by the time I go)

I’m going for 6 nights, 5 days and staying with my friend for free so I’ve already made a great saving. It’s about £30 a day to use beach & pool access but I know food and drinks are quite expensive. I obviouslg want to have a great time with no economic worries so do you think this will be enough?
yes that should be enough , but if that is all you have then you will make it enough
Have a good time
Original post by Amydesigns1104
I’m planning on taking £1200 ( that’s how much I would’ve been able to save by the time I go)

I’m going for 6 nights, 5 days and staying with my friend for free so I’ve already made a great saving. It’s about £30 a day to use beach & pool access but I know food and drinks are quite expensive. I obviouslg want to have a great time with no economic worries so do you think this will be enough?

As always be clever with money, speaking a little of the language will always be a good idea, and you might save some money if you do :smile:
Original post by Amydesigns1104

That should be enough.
That's 6,000 local currency. 1,000 per day will get you easy. If you are going by emirates you would also get an expo ticket free!
Reply 5
The cost of £1200 should be good, especially with free accommodation, which is usually the most expensive part. I was in Dubai for a week last April and managed to keep my expenses below $1000, covering food and activities (excluding shopping).

Latest

Trending

Trending