The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

My UCAT was 2810
Original post by ykffhjfuoyf
whats ur ucat? xx
are you international? when is your interview for?
any partners applicants got ints yet if so what are ur UCAT scores?
Just got an interview this morning :smile: 2770 B1 partners
It's mentioned on medic mind that newcastle dentistry has an "emphasis" on enquiry based learning, but it isn't mentioned anywhere else? Does anyone know if this is true or not?
Has anyone with a UCAT of less than 2770 had an interview invite? If so whats ur score
Sooo I got an interview invite 8 days ago but I just saw it now. I have never been more nervous in my life I thought the interview booking deadline would have already gone (fortunately it didn't).

I got 2750 B2 and on partners
(edited 1 year ago)
Has anyone else not heard anything from Newcastle?
Original post by DenSS2023
Has anyone else not heard anything from Newcastle?

I haven't heard anything yet, I'm a Partners applicant
just got an interview for 12th of jan in the afternoon - is anyone else this slot? i got 2800 b3 ucat
(edited 1 year ago)
I have my interview on Monday - I think this slot is the first one.
Original post by teeth25 <3
I have my interview on Monday - I think this slot is the first one.

No, there were interviews on at least the 13th based on classmates.
got an interview with B1 and 2690 UCAT, and i am partners
Original post by suiii77
any partners applicants got ints yet if so what are ur UCAT scores?

just had my interview today. i had 2830 but people with me got only above that.
Original post by baguette_m
just had my interview today. i had 2830 but people with me got only above that.

hey hope it went well bro
Hey guys anyone in the same situation like me?

I’m an international graduate applying. My ucat is 2890 b2, predicted 2:1 in pharm. but I haven’t received anything from Newcastle.

Does this mean they reject me? cuz ppl got lower grades get their interview already.
Any partners applicants heard back yet? I’m 2700 partners with achieved grades and haven’t heard back
Original post by jar12345
Did anyone else get an email saying that they were shortlisted for an interview and haven’t booked an interview date. I just got this email today and I didn’t receive any information or any emails regarding an interview. I checked my portal and there is no option for me to book an interview slot.

the interview invite email may have gone to your junk folder as it doesn’t always show in your main inbox. i spoke to someone from the university yesterday and they said that interviews are going to be finished by the end of January, so there may be no more interview slots left to book.
I check my Junk folder regularly especially during these months. I got an email back saying that they will make sure I get an interview in Feb which is good to hear.

When did u get the email about the interview and then the following email about an int in feb?
I check my Junk folder regularly especially during these months. I got an email back saying that they will make sure I get an interview in Feb which is good to hear.

good luck!!!

Quick Reply

Latest