The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry 2023 Entry

Welcome to the Newcastle Dentistry 2023 Entry discussion thread.

Useful links:

Undergraduate Dentistry 2023 entry thread: Official Dentistry 2023 Entry Applicants’ Thread - The Student Room

The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room

TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room

Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room

Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room

Pre-dentistry/ Gateway Entry Requirements: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...dental-courses

General TSR Rules:

Do not ask for or post group chat links.

Do not ask for or post interview questions.

Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Past non-PARTNERS UCAT cutoff:
2018 entry: 2570
2019 entry: 2550
2020 entry: 2560
2021 entry: 2740
2022 entry: :iiam:
Original post by hungrysalamander

PRSOM, prepare to copy and paste this a few dozen times regardless :tongue:
Original post by Mesopotamian.

At least I'll have easy access to it:redface:

The 2021 cut-off still annoys me. Made me waste a space last year :frown:
Original post by DrSmile
The 2021 cut-off still annoys me. Made me waste a space last year :frown:

I think the cutoff is decided after they rank everyone’s UCAT scores so it’s always a gamble in any year unfortunately.
Reply 6
Hey, i want to rigth an essay for my PS. And am not sure which to pick and would be more impressive. One is ‘we are what we eat’ and the other one is about if automation and tech replace doctors? Which one would be better?
Reply 7
Sorry wrong place lol

What was 2022 cut off?
Original post by DrSmile
What was 2022 cut off?

Idk
what UCAT score roughly is good enough to apply?
Original post by Mesopotamian.

Original post by student.28
what UCAT score roughly is good enough to apply?

Meso has predicted the future!
Meso has predicted the future!

l
o
l
lol just cus of changes to UCAT this year and there's more and more applicants each year, is the cut off likely to be higher?
What is regarding as the best online UCAT revision company, I am going into year 12 and just looking forward with regard to dentistry application. Thanks.
Reply 15
Does anyone know the cutoff for PARTNERS ucat?
Original post by casmith321
What is regarding as the best online UCAT revision company, I am going into year 12 and just looking forward with regard to dentistry application. Thanks.

i used MedEntry, it costs a bit but it was so helpful, had sub section tests, full tests, all timed and you could even choose to do just a couple timed questions which it had broken down into question types for each section for targeted practice. Also, it ranked all scores against averages and it tracked your timing on different question types in each topic etc... I ended up scoring 2920 so I'm happy i used it
Original post by Ajdj12
Does anyone know the cutoff for PARTNERS ucat?

They dont have one they just look at it on a case by case basis they told me so they are usually a bit lenient with it compared to the normal cut off. For example cut off last yr was 2690 IK someone who got an int with 2640 and another with 2610 if that helps
just received an interview invitation :smile: good luck everyone
Original post by tsrdentist
just received an interview invitation :smile: good luck everyone

Wow congratulations! If you don’t mind what UCAT score did you get and when is your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest