The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Reviews of Falmouth Online course?

Hi, I’m looking to study mainly for the online aspect for illustration online, does anyone have experience and reviews?
I was doing MA Fine Art Online, not sure if my exp can be a reference for u. The program is well developed and really intensive, you will get three pre-recorded lecture videos which is very uptodate, not using the same old one from the beginning of the program development. You will need to share your exp and thoughts regarding the weekly topic first, then go into the lecture, and there are few tasks for you to connect to your practice and fostering your research in arts, and there will be webinar each week, it doesnt feel like you are doing online program LOL!

But I definitely recommend students with busy schedule but self motivated to do their online programs and sure it's a fair choice especially they ranked 101 in Art and Design (Qs by subject), which assessed their research and creative output very carefully. However, the curriculum is also important for making your choice and my exp only apply to MA Fine Art. All the best!!!
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Quick Reply

Latest