The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth Clearing Applications

Hey! So I applied to Falmouth through their Clearing application last week, was told I'd hear back today, but one of my applications is "Awaiting Academic Review" and the other is "Awaiting Decision", wondering if anybody has had a similar experience or just how to ease the anxiety? Thanks!
Ring them tomorrow
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Ring them tomorrow

I will thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Ring them tomorrow

Called and spoke to live chat, apparently its still with the review team! I'm just getting really anxious and sick because from what I've heard people find out much quicker than this.
Original post by mooskii
Called and spoke to live chat, apparently its still with the review team! I'm just getting really anxious and sick because from what I've heard people find out much quicker than this.

Did you submit a portfolio?
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
Did you submit a portfolio?

Yep
Reply 6
im in the same position rn :// so nerve wrecking
Reply 7
Original post by baekie
im in the same position rn :// so nerve wrecking

it got sorted within that week! you've got this <3
Reply 8
Original post by mooskii
Hey! So I applied to Falmouth through their Clearing application last week, was told I'd hear back today, but one of my applications is "Awaiting Academic Review" and the other is "Awaiting Decision", wondering if anybody has had a similar experience or just how to ease the anxiety? Thanks!

Hi! Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am curious what did you do about accommodation since you applied through clearing? I am assuming you missed the accommodation deadline, did you still manage to get into the uni accommodation?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am curious what did you do about accommodation since you applied through clearing? I am assuming you missed the accommodation deadline, did you still manage to get into the uni accommodation?

I applied through clearing last year and then deferred, you will get accommodation as a first year through the university but you will be put in a shared bedroom as all of the other accommodation types will have been already assigned.
You can request to be put in the shared bedroom alone due to mental health or medical needs with evidence to back this but you will then have to pay more as you won’t be sharing.
You can also request to be put on the waiting list for a different room type and when people drop out you will then be able to move to your own room.

Quick Reply

Latest