The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

bournemouth 2022 applicants

anyone else applied to bournemouth uni for 2022 and planning on living in halls?
im doing forensic science and dont know anyone going to bournemouth let alone for the same course so i want to meet a couple of people before i go
Reply 1
Hii! I’ve applied for Bournemouth To do forensics
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Hey!! I’ve applied and got a place to do Music Production. What’s your socials? Let’s connect!!
Hey everyone. I got an unconditional offer at Bournemouth to study M.Sc. computer animation and visual effects. What are your socials ? Would love to connect with some people before I start there.
Hii

Original post by sprabhakar14
Hey everyone. I got an unconditional offer at Bournemouth to study M.Sc. computer animation and visual effects. What are your socials ? Would love to connect with some people before I start there.

Hi!! My insta is iamcatherineblight :smile:
Original post by catherineb20
Hii

Hi!! My insta is iamcatherineblight :smile:

Great. I will text you on insta. 😊 My insta is whatshubhamdoes
(edited 2 years ago)

also going to be studying a masters in computer animation. would be great to meet some others before we all start. message me. :biggrin:
Original post by Harinss
Hii! I’ve applied for Bournemouth To do forensics

omg hi whats your snap/insta?
Original post by catherineb20
Hey!! I’ve applied and got a place to do Music Production. What’s your socials? Let’s connect!!

lou._.b on ig and louisa9020 on snap!!!!

my insta is lou._.b !!1
Original post by KinemaBee
also going to be studying a masters in computer animation. would be great to meet some others before we all start. message me. :biggrin:

Hey. Yeah, it would be great to interact with you before we all start. Please message me on instagram.
My ig is whatshubhamdoes
Original post by crispy._.squid
my insta is lou._.b !!1

Hey. Sorry, I was not able to find you on insta. Please add me.
My ig is whatshubhamdoes
Hey I’m planning on studying forensic science too !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending