The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Work Experience 2022

What date did the JP Morgan applications for 2021 open ? What was the application process and what questions did they ask ? Looking to apply for the 2022 session

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Miucee
What date did the JP Morgan applications for 2021 open ? What was the application process and what questions did they ask ? Looking to apply for the 2022 session

It will open in the first week of August
Reply 2
Original post by ept.md
It will open in the first week of August

Do you know what questions they tend to ask on the application ? Also is there some sort of mailing list which you are following ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
It says that the applications will open for 24 hours on 21st October on their website here.
It's 00:08 and they're not open yet, so I guess I'll wait till the morning since I'm pretty sure the acceptance is not on a 'first come, first serve' basis.
Reply 4
update: i got in :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by arnv32
update: i got in :smile:

well done :smile: me too! London or bournemouth?
Reply 6
Original post by zoe2404
well done :smile: me too! London or bournemouth?

congrats! London for Technology - and you?
ooh same i got into london for finance :smile:) x
Reply 8
Original post by mt.duong

Hi do you have Instagram, I would like to ask questions about your application process! And well done happy for you :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by arnv32

Hi do you have Instagram I would like to ask some questions about ur application process and congrats happy for you 😀
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Jiji011
Hi do you have Instagram I would like to ask some questions about ur application process and congrats happy for you 😀

unfortunately not, i deleted it a couple months ago. sorry about that
Reply 11
Original post by arnv32
unfortunately not, i deleted it a couple months ago. sorry about that

It’s ok , may I ask how should I approach the assessment centre as I have it on Monday? Would I need to prepare and what questions may I expect in the interview! Thank you
Reply 12
Original post by Jiji011
It’s ok , may I ask how should I approach the assessment centre as I have it on Monday? Would I need to prepare and what questions may I expect in the interview! Thank you

I would suggest preparing general job interview questions (see online) with tailored answers for you. Maybe create a list of possible questions they could ask and prepare answers to them? I would also encourage researching a bit about the company and its values, but don't worry about this bit too much. The real key here is practice. Practise doing interviews with someone or even on your own by recording yourself, and any feedback is always valuable. Good luck!
Reply 13
Original post by arnv32
I would suggest preparing general job interview questions (see online) with tailored answers for you. Maybe create a list of possible questions they could ask and prepare answers to them? I would also encourage researching a bit about the company and its values, but don't worry about this bit too much. The real key here is practice. Practise doing interviews with someone or even on your own by recording yourself, and any feedback is always valuable. Good luck!

Thank you for your help ❤️
Original post by Jiji011

yeah just pm me and i’ll send you mine x
Original post by Jiji011
Hi do you have Instagram, I would like to ask questions about your application process! And well done happy for you :smile:

but honestly like they asked you pretty generic questions that you would expect !!
Original post by arnv32

bournemouth for finance :smile:

Heyyyy, can you please explain the assessment centre tasks for me,I have never done them before and mine is monday :frown:
Original post by Jiji011
Thank you for your help ❤️

I am scareedddddd
Reply 19
yeah just pm me and i’ll send you mine x

Hi, student room doesn’t let me so do you have any social media account that I can pm you ! And I have my assessment centre tommorow, would you be able to give me any advice😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending