The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Bocconi Bief, St. Andrews Economics and Management, or Erasmus

Hello, I am French but I've lived in the US for 7 years and I'm in my final year right now, I've applied to a bunch of schools and I was hoping I could be helped with my decision.I have been accepted into St. Andrews Economics and Management and Bocconi BIEF. I'm still waiting for Erasmus IBA and I am soon to be applying to their double bachelor in economics and philosophy.I am struggling to choose between these choices. Bocconi sets me up brilliantly, I could get a great masters, it's affordable, and seems like a very cool environment. I would hopefully learn Italian and the food and weather would be good. However, from what I understand, it's very mathy and does not leave any place for behavioral economics/ philosophy, and I enjoy that side of economics a lot.Uni of St. Andrews is not very affordable, but it seems to be well-recognized but it also seems to depend on who you ask (I am struggling to figure out how good it really is). The student satisfaction is brilliant. It is more loose as it is a 4 year degree, I would be able to explore other subjects. I may not need a master's after it and it seems I could build a good network there while being very happy.Erasmus IBA I am waiting on, it doesn't seem as good as Bocconi though, thoughts?Erasmus IBEB, which I would then combine with philosophy to do a four-year bachelor probably best fits my interests. It's really affordable too. However, I don't know how well that places me for after, jobs masters, etc., and I've never truly studied philosophy, I just think I really like it. I've heard of bad things about Rotterdam as a city but maybe it's better as a student. I admire the Netherlands.I am also still waiting on UCL SEF and LSE Finance but since they only had me send scores and a letter, no transcripts, I don't think I'll get in. However, if I do, is UCL better than what I mentioned above? I know LSE is. Thank you so much for your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending