The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Management at LSE 2022

Hi,
If anyone is applying for management at LSE, what predicted grades do you have and what other courses are you applying for.
Thanks
Original post by therealman
Hi,
If anyone is applying for management at LSE, what predicted grades do you have and what other courses are you applying for.
Thanks

I’m currently taking psychology, maths and economics and predicted 3A*s

I’m thinking of applying to ucl management science, kcl business and management, uom management, warwick management and obviously lse management.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi,
Thanks

I’ve applied for Oxford E&M, Management at LSE, Warwick, Nottingham and Management Science at UCL. My predicted grades are A*A*A in Economics, Religious Studies and Maths.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve applied for Oxford E&M, Management at LSE, Warwick, Nottingham and Management Science at UCL. My predicted grades are A*A*A in Economics, Religious Studies and Maths.

I’m also applying to some courses which are economics. How much of your personal statement was econ and how much was management?
I’m also applying to some courses which are economics. How much of your personal statement was econ and how much was management?

I would say that mine was roughly 2/3 management, 1/3 economics. I tried to link the two together in some places as well.
Hi,
Thanks

My predicted grade is 43/45

Subject Combination: MAI HL-6, ECON HL 7, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT HL-7
English L&L- 6, Hindi-7, ESS-7

Other courses: UCL management science, Uni of st andrews, warwick and manchester
Hi,
Thanks

Predicted Grades: A*A*A*A* in Economics, Maths, Spanish and French (+EPQ and AS Further Maths)
I’ve applied to Oxford E&M (Rejected), King’s E&M, UCL Management Science, Bath Economics and LSE.
I’m very doubtful about LSE as my PS was 90% econ with the word management thrown in a couple times. Has anyone heard of any rejections for management yet?
Predicted Grades: A*A*A*A* in Economics, Maths, Spanish and French (+EPQ and AS Further Maths)
I’ve applied to Oxford E&M (Rejected), King’s E&M, UCL Management Science, Bath Economics and LSE.
I’m very doubtful about LSE as my PS was 90% econ with the word management thrown in a couple times. Has anyone heard of any rejections for management yet?

I have heard of one for this course
I’m currently taking psychology, maths and economics and predicted 3A*s

I’m thinking of applying to ucl management science, kcl business and management, uom management, warwick management and obviously lse management.

where did you end up getting in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending