The Student Room Group
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College

MChiro @ AECC - September 2023

Hey, I'm currently in Year 12 studying A Level Biology, Psychology & Business Studies, hoping to apply for the Year 0/1 MChiro course at AECC. I'm an introvert and currently on a flexi-school timetable, where I only go in for my A Level lessons. I was home educated from age 12 to 16, which I really enjoyed.

I've just completed my Gold DofE award and have started learning to drive. I enjoy playing piano (classical), my favourite music genre to listen to is rock/heavy metal, I also enjoy gaming, cooking and surfing.

I just wondered if anyone similar might like to be a housemate for our first year? Appreciate it won't be until September 2023 though.
Did you apply for this course in the end? I have also applied, just wondering if anyone has received an offer yet :smile: good luck!
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College
Hi, I have also applied a few weeks ago, not heard anything yet. Have you? Did you apply to the the other uni's for Chiro too? Have you heard back from any of them?
Original post by Anonymous
Did you apply for this course in the end? I have also applied, just wondering if anyone has received an offer yet :smile: good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending