The Student Room Group

Should I tell her?

Hi!

Basically my boyfriend and his friends went on holiday and when they came back I seen a message on my boyfriends phone, asked him about it and he admitted his friend has cheated on his girlfriend of 2 and a bit years. I am the only one of the girlfriends out of the group that knows as the rest of the boyfriends are hiding it from their partners, my boyfriend is obviously not wanting me to tell her as he told me and looks bad but the couple were speaking about moving out, having kids etc in the next year or 2. I just cant let her be with a cheater, I do have a way I can tell her without involving my boyfriend so do yous think I should tell her ( I am well aware the group will probably hate me for telling her lol ) or just leave it be?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!

Basically my boyfriend and his friends went on holiday and when they came back I seen a message on my boyfriends phone, asked him about it and he admitted his friend has cheated on his girlfriend of 2 and a bit years. I am the only one of the girlfriends out of the group that knows as the rest of the boyfriends are hiding it from their partners, my boyfriend is obviously not wanting me to tell her as he told me and looks bad but the couple were speaking about moving out, having kids etc in the next year or 2. I just cant let her be with a cheater, I do have a way I can tell her without involving my boyfriend so do yous think I should tell her ( I am well aware the group will probably hate me for telling her lol ) or just leave it be?

The girl deserves to know before thinking of having a future with this man if the group hate you its because they immature and they need to grow up
Hi!

yeah i agree, the girl needs to know that her boyfriend is a cheater and it'd be better for her if it were sooner .. so please do tell her asap
Reply 3
Original post by Fmaisha__14
yeah i agree, the girl needs to know that her boyfriend is a cheater and it'd be better for her if it were sooner .. so please do tell her asap

Original post by MagumeT
The girl deserves to know before thinking of having a future with this man if the group hate you its because they immature and they need to grow up

Thanks! I appreciate your reply. I'm going to tell her :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Fmaisha__14

Thanks! I'm gonna tell her :smile:

yayy gooddddd

No don't do it😭 we all make mistakes😭 let them be happily married 💒

I never cheated out of malice

it's in our nature
(edited 2 years ago)
Don't listen to the nonsense from that guy ^

You're doing the good thing by telling her. She deserves to know the truth and she deserves better.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Don't listen to the nonsense from that guy ^

You're doing the good thing by telling her. She deserves to know the truth and she deserves better.

yeahh! dont listen to that guy omg what the hell
Reply 9
Original post by Sidehustle
No don't do it😭 we all make mistakes😭 let them be happily married 💒

I never cheated out of malice

it's in our nature

No way am I not telling her, I would want to know if it was me and I can imagine so would you. Shame on you if not, disgusting doing that to someone you 'love'.
No way am I not telling her, I would want to know if it was me and I can imagine so would you. Shame on you if not, disgusting doing that to someone you 'love'.

So how are you planning on telling her without making your boyfriend look like a snitch? Btw I'm glad to see you are making the right decision

Ignorance is bliss💆🏼*♀️

My ex told my other ex on WhatsApp after seeing my status and it crushed her and I was also crushed as I had to deal with the tears and heartbreak😭😭😭

But before she knew we were happy as a clam in our relationship 💃🏻🕺

So it's none of ur business what others do😭

If u want drama go watch telemundo📺

why are girls always trying to stir trouble
(edited 2 years ago)
Ignorance is bliss💆🏼*♀️

My ex told my other ex on WhatsApp after seeing my status and it crushed her and I was also crushed as I had to deal with the tears and heartbreak😭😭😭

You were crushed because she was upset, not because of your awful actions. Truly tragic.
Shows what type of person you are.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 13

it's in our nature

No, no it isn't.
So how are you planning on telling her without making your boyfriend look like a snitch? Btw I'm glad to see you are making the right decision

I have found something that links that girl to being there, messaged her and got the proof lol!
Ignorance is bliss💆🏼*♀️

Why are males always cheating on girls they claim to love? Karma happens.

Not trying to stir trouble either, I am stopping someone who caused their own.
Always trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you. :smile:
Good luck!
Not trying to stir trouble either, I am stopping someone who caused their own.

Hey how did it go?
Reply 19
Be careful. If your bf is okay with cheating and having such friends,...

Latest

Trending

Trending