The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Physics Paper 1 7408/1 - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm just wondering if you need to revise for the required practicals for paper 1 and paper 2? Or is that only on paper 3? Because I've been pretty anxious about a 6-marker practical question coming up in paper 1 and 2, thanks!
How did you guys find the 2021 paper?
Have you heard what people are saying about the accuracy of the advance information?
Reply 23
Original post by Htx_x346

Students don't have access to them but I think the teachers do. My physics teacher printed it out for my class but told us not to share it with people outside of school.
Original post by Tsuyu
Students don't have access to them but I think the teachers do. My physics teacher printed it out for my class but told us not to share it with people outside of school.

I meant in terms of the difficulty
Reply 25
I meant in terms of the difficulty

it was a hard paper tbh
Reply 26
Are you guys using Physics and Maths tutor for exam questions, or is there a better resource? Thanks
Reply 27
Original post by jan21
Are you guys using Physics and Maths tutor for exam questions, or is there a better resource? Thanks

I have exhausted PMT but ive been using TheOnlinePhysicsTutor since it has Q packs that are better separated per topic. https://theonlinephysicstutor.com/aqa_physics.html
Original post by jan21

https://umutech.net here you go ! good luck in your exams :smile:
Hi guys, with the amount of time we have left, should I consider making notes for the topics I haven't fully gone over/confident with, e.g. oscillations

I have flashcards on Anki for each topic but they are premade by a YouTuber called Ray Amjad, however, I still find them quite useful, and am planning to go over them together with completing topic questions.

Should I take time to fully go over the content and make my own notes or should I just stick with concise flashcards and topic questions?
Original post by naash_123
Hi guys, with the amount of time we have left, should I consider making notes for the topics I haven't fully gone over/confident with, e.g. oscillations

I have flashcards on Anki for each topic but they are premade by a YouTuber called Ray Amjad, however, I still find them quite useful, and am planning to go over them together with completing topic questions.

Should I take time to fully go over the content and make my own notes or should I just stick with concise flashcards and topic questions?

i wouldn't make notes with 2 days left tbh, maybe watch a yt vid and summarise the points you are struggling with on a flashcard and then just reread it a couple times before the exam. rn i would be doing papers and then marking them (maybe practise some further mechanics qs and check the answers if ur struggling with oscillations)
(edited 1 year ago)
Does anyone have the 2022 predicted papers?
Original post by Sodium229
Hey, I'm just wondering if you need to revise for the required practicals for paper 1 and paper 2? Or is that only on paper 3? Because I've been pretty anxious about a 6-marker practical question coming up in paper 1 and 2, thanks!

i dont thinkk they ask any specific required practical questions on papers 1 and 2

did aqa make 2022 predicted papers?

i found papers 1 and 3 okay but paper 2 was disgustingly hard lol. i found the 2021 AS physics paper 1 hardest of them all though… wbu?
Original post by fluffypoopies
i dont thinkk they ask any specific required practical questions on papers 1 and 2

Okay thank you so much! Because I don't think I have enough time to go over the practicals thoroughly in details, and I really just wanna focus on the exam questions and past paper questions in paper 1 and paper 2.

don't have em but did the paper 1 one a while back n teachers kept it. it was just a mix of past aqa exam qs on those topics n then mc was on all paper 1 topics n not just those mentioned on the advance info
How we all feeling about the exam tomorrow?
Original post by Hyperil

light work. gl dude.
Original post by Hyperil

stressed as f lol wbu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending