The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Physics Paper 2 7408/2 - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

The inclusion of Required Practical's in the lists below should not be taken to imply direct
references to those procedures quoted in the Practical Handbook. They are there to give a
general idea of the context in which practical work is being assessed.

Does this mean any of the 12 practical's can come or will the 3 in the advanced by definitely coming up in the exam.
does anyone know the best way to revise for paper 3 because there are not questions on the required practicals on maths and phyics tutor
Original post by Martialfc8899
The inclusion of Required Practical's in the lists below should not be taken to imply direct
references to those procedures quoted in the Practical Handbook. They are there to give a

Does this mean any of the 12 practical's can come or will the 3 in the advanced by definitely coming up in the exam.

I think it means that those practicals will come up, but in the exam they might follow a different method, like there's multiple ways to set up the young modulus experiment for example.
I'd probably revise the other experiments to be safe though because im kind of expecting a question not in the advanced info, although it'll probably be a low marker.
Original post by Martialfc8899

i think in every past paper there’s always been 3 practical Qs in section A, so i’m gonna assume that only the listed 3 topics/practicals will mainly come up but who knows…
The practicals in section A, are never exactly a required practical, you read them and think this is mostly from RP5 or whatever, but they are testing general practical skills such as calculating percentage error, types of error, ways to reduce error or improve the practical, graph plotting and reading, how you vary variables to get the results you want.
Reply 65
Does anyone have a link to the aqa a level physics paper 2 from 2021, with the mark scheme preferably?
Thanks
same i also need this if anyone has it
Original post by DT_
Does anyone have a link to the aqa a level physics paper 2 from 2021, with the mark scheme preferably?
Thanks

i have them and can send but idk how you send them on here because it doesnt let me attach the file
me too, file's too big
Reply 69
Original post by fluffypoopies
i have them and can send but idk how you send them on here because it doesnt let me attach the file

Could you email them to me? I will send you a private message with my email, thanks!
Reply 70

Wait my reputation is too low to send private messages ;(
Original post by DT_
Could you email them to me? I will send you a private message with my email, thanks!

yhh thats cool
Original post by DT_
Wait my reputation is too low to send private messages ;(

uh ohh. lmao i gave u two thumbs up now did that boost your rep…
Reply 73

No, it says I need to post twice in a forum, but I have posted like 5 times now and it still won't let me. I also don't really wanna just spam in here.
Reply 74

Wait could you maybe put it on a google one drive, and then send me a link to it? Because I think you might be able to message me but I just won't be able to reply. Thanks a lot!
Original post by DT_
Wait could you maybe put it on a google one drive, and then send me a link to it? Because I think you might be able to message me but I just won't be able to reply. Thanks a lot!

let me tryyy
Reply 76
let me tryyy

The link worked although I had to request access to the file, so I think you probably have to accept in your email or one drive or something. Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by DT_
The link worked although I had to request access to the file, so I think you probably have to accept in your email or one drive or something. Thank you!

yhh im kind of a noob w google drives lol but i think it should let u now. you’re welcomee
Reply 78
file:///C:/Users/nimis/Downloads/7408-2-QP-Physics-A-14Oct21-AM.pdf
What do you guys recon will be an A for this paper out of 85

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending