The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Religious Studies 1 (7062/1) 12 Jun & 2 (7062/2A-2E) 19 Jun [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA A-level Religious Studies Paper 1 exam go today?

AQA A-level Religious Studies Paper 1 (7062/1) - 12th June 2023
and
Paper 2 (7062/2A-2E) - 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Paper 1
Date/Time: 12th Jun 2023/ AM
Length: 3hr

Paper 2

Date/Time: 19th Jun 2023/ PM
Length: 3hr
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any predictions for questions/topics that might come up for Philosophy, Ethics & Chrisitianity?
Reply 2
Applied ethics & Limits of knowledge/scepticism

But realistically you can never predict honestly. Lots of people predicted paper 1 last year but then were completely wrong in their predictions for paper 2.

Just have a 25 mark essay plan ready for every topic!
planning for every essay is soo time consuming. TBH i think its better to know key quotes from the bible (memorise it) and know the contents for every key topic you can do it when you're writing the paper
GOODD
Reply 5
hoping pilgrimage dont come up
Reply 6
Original post by ninak12
dont even know what that is

girl...u better start knowing because it might come up from what ive heard from teachers
Reply 7
Original post by johnray1
hoping pilgrimage dont come up

it might..
Reply 8
Original post by sheepie2468
girl...u better start knowing because it might come up from what ive heard from teachers

wait what topic is it
Reply 9
We're so screwed aren't we😭
OMG!!! i have to revise pilgrimage with last 30 minutes i have 😭😭😭😭
Are guys predicting for A-level?
Reply 12
Original post by Evil Homer
Are guys predicting for A-level?

yes

what topic was that?
Reply 14
it might..

pilgrimage isn't on the spec or the textbooks for a levels, are you talking about gcses?
Reply 15
How's everyone feeling for paper 1 on the 12th? any predictions? I think an ontological argument 15 marker is likely since there's only been one and it was all the way back in June 2018
Reply 16
Original post by vagablue
How's everyone feeling for paper 1 on the 12th? any predictions? I think an ontological argument 15 marker is likely since there's only been one and it was all the way back in June 2018

I hope an ontological argument 15 marker will come up.

Any other predictions? Does anyone happen to know the questions from last year?
Reply 17
Original post by elle2535
I hope an ontological argument 15 marker will come up.

Any other predictions? Does anyone happen to know the questions from last year?

I don't have last years paper on hand but I know that out of the 4 questions in section B, 3 of them were on normative ethical theories, it was stuff on Virtue ethics and SE. I think this was unusual (?) and because they were trying to be nice.

maybe we should expect a question on NML? or more importantly some of the other stuff on section B like meta-ethics i think is more likely.
Reply 18
if its meta ethics I'm gonna cry xxx
Any more predictions for paper 1???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending