The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Physics Paper 2 7408/2 - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeoHsieh20040725
What do you guys recon will be an A for this paper out of 85

There’s no way to say until it’s been sat. I have a feeling that’s it’s not gonna be an easy paper but neither is it gonna be stupidly hard. The 2021 papers were stupid so I think easier than them. I do further maths and I didn’t even know log log graphs like they gave us were a thing…
Original post by Hyperil
There’s no way to say until it’s been sat. I have a feeling that’s it’s not gonna be an easy paper but neither is it gonna be stupidly hard. The 2021 papers were stupid so I think easier than them. I do further maths and I didn’t even know log log graphs like they gave us were a thing…

I am super panicked now due to how everyone on tsr are saying how easy paper 1 was, and I feel like the grade boundaries will be so high, that I wouldn’t meet my uni offer…
I am super panicked now due to how everyone on tsr are saying how easy paper 1 was, and I feel like the grade boundaries will be so high, that I wouldn’t meet my uni offer…

How the majority found the exam is most definitely not reflected by the tsr chat so I wouldn’t worry too much
Original post by fluffypoopies
i have them and can send but idk how you send them on here because it doesnt let me attach the file

You have to do it on a computer. Phone won't let you. If u can't, if I give you my email, can you email them to me and I will post them here for those who require it.
Original post by nims.
file:///C:/Users/nimis/Downloads/7408-2-QP-Physics-A-14Oct21-AM.pdf

We can't access that as it is it stored on your computer, and we don't have access to that. To upload it, click the paper clip icon in the response box and select the file and it will upload. e.png
(edited 1 year ago)
Does anyone have any advice for if the paper is rlly hard, like it probs will be. I always do worse in exams ahhhh!?
Original post by colonalsheep
Does anyone have any advice for if the paper is rlly hard, like it probs will be. I always do worse in exams ahhhh!?

What grade u aiming for? I would suggest do the question u r capable with first so it calms you down during the exam.
Original post by fortified_shi
How the majority found the exam is most definitely not reflected by the tsr chat so I wouldn’t worry too much

yup there are some really really smart people here. i’m often daunted by how well these guys do in their exams and how well they can describe exam questions & methods. just keep in mind anything on this site is likely to be biased in that direction.

it’s like a “biased sampling method” in maths :smile:
What grade u aiming for? I would suggest do the question u r capable with first so it calms you down during the exam.

Im hoping for an A* so it sort of freaks me out when idk a question!! I can get a B for my uni offer, I just really want to do well yk?
Original post by colonalsheep
Im hoping for an A* so it sort of freaks me out when idk a question!! I can get a B for my uni offer, I just really want to do well yk?

Well if that’s the case then there’s nothing you should worry about if you can certainly get a B for your uni offer👍
Original post by TheDarkestShark
You have to do it on a computer. Phone won't let you. If u can't, if I give you my email, can you email them to me and I will post them here for those who require it.

ive put them into a google drive so now if anyone asks i can just link that :smile:
Original post by cc2k22
yup there are some really really smart people here. i’m often daunted by how well these guys do in their exams and how well they can describe exam questions & methods. just keep in mind anything on this site is likely to be biased in that direction.

it’s like a “biased sampling method” in maths :smile:

Idk man, I am just hoping to get at least a B so I can make it in to my uni, I am panicking as my school only finished physics alevel like few weeks ago so I don’t think I am fully prepared compared to everyone else
do u have the 2021 papers x
can u send them to me pls
ive put them into a google drive so now if anyone asks i can just link that :smile:

Please could I have the link?
can you send me them pls
Original post by TheDarkestShark
Please could I have the link?

and mee
Original post by DT_
Wait could you maybe put it on a google one drive, and then send me a link to it? Because I think you might be able to message me but I just won't be able to reply. Thanks a lot!

can you send me the link x

i dont know if u have recieved my message but can you message me or reply to me with the link please
Original post by charliee124778
for all three 2021 papers and marks schemes, add me on discord at Mantiz1#5232

have u got as

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending