Did you apply?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Hey does any one know when we find out.. how long after the interview
Reply 22
Original post by thedentalfreak
Did you apply?

I applied. Got offered interview in September. How was your interview? I also think you find out in Novermber time if you been successful.
My interview isn’t until September either :smile:
Hi goes any one know with the dental development course do you pay that in full before starting if you get offered a place?
Thanks
Hi goes any one know with the dental development course do you pay that in full before starting if you get offered a place?
Thanks

Hi, you can pay in full or in instalments. The student finance team are super helpful if you have any question about the payment plan. You can use the live chat box on the money support page to have a conversation with them :smile:
Any one had their interview?
Reply 27
Any one had their interview?

Yes I just had mine. Wat about u ?
Yeh me too did it go well?
Reply 29
Yeh me too did it go well?

It's was okay. Definitely could have done better. I think we get answer in about 2 weeks.
Yeh I think we find out then, have you submitted your gdc registration with them? I haven’t been asked yet I’ve just uploaded my gcse certificates
Hey I had my interview on Tuesday! They told me we’d hear like 3-4 weeks. How did you guys find the interview?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I had my interview on Tuesday! They told me we’d hear like 3-4 weeks. How did you guys find the interview?

Oh really I had mine on Thursday it went well I thought but it was intense how did you find it?
Oh really I had mine on Thursday it went well I thought but it was intense how did you find it?

I found it intense aswell!
I had so much I wanted to speak about but I felt like I couldn’t get everything across which is a shame, we’ll see what happens but really hoping for a good outcome!
Just really want a place so badly haha
I found it intense aswell!
I had so much I wanted to speak about but I felt like I couldn’t get everything across which is a shame, we’ll see what happens but really hoping for a good outcome!
Just really want a place so badly haha

Have they asked you for your gdc registration? I haven’t submitted that yet?
I know the feeling they said 2 weeks time so fingers crossed let’s see 😫
Have they asked you for your gdc registration? I haven’t submitted that yet?

No they haven’t, I thought I gave it during the application process. Have they asked you?
Reply 37
I haven't been asked. But they did ask before offering me interview if i was registred with GDC which i was in process of. Had to show them proof im waiting to be registered. I only just got my GDC number on thursday.
I haven’t been asked I’m not sure if I emailed them with it I can’t remember. Hope we hear soon I’m desperate to know 😭😭
they asked me for my GDC proof before offering me an interview, i had to upload to my applicant view

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending