The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

dental development programme Portsmouth

Scroll to see replies

I don’t remember submitting mine but I’ve had my interview so we have to wait and see I don’t want to get too excited now 😂😫
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t remember submitting mine but I’ve had my interview so we have to wait and see I don’t want to get too excited now 😂😫

do you know if all the interviews have finished now? i had mine on Thursday, wondering if that was the last day.
Yea I got told it was the last day so they are done we should hear end of next week maybe??
This wait is worse than the wait for the interview 🫣, I’m so anxious. Fingers crossed for everyone
Reply 44
This wait is worse than the wait for the interview 🫣, I’m so anxious. Fingers crossed for everyone

Same. I'm already checking my emails.
Sameee. I wonder how many people they interview?
Sameee. I wonder how many people they interview?

Freedom of information act from 2017 said they had around 600 candidates and 200 interviews so may have increased or decreased by then
Reply 47
I would assume it increased because more and more people are finding out about DDP.
Are you all based in Portsmouth?
Reply 49

I'm in Leicester. So will have so far to travel. What about you?

I’m based in Chichester so about 20 mins away

Finger crossed for everyone!! I’m in Southampton so easy for me to travel luckily
I’m fareham, so easy for me too x
Reply 53
Ĺooks like only me who will be travelling for 3 hours 😅 one way
Hi guys, have you heard back yet? i have been accepted onto hygiene and therapy just received email so excited
Hey I have been accepted to hygiene and therapy too I can’t believe it😍😍😍😍
(edited 7 months ago)
Congrats guys!! Hopefully 3rd time lucky for me next year🤞🏼 I’ll be asking you guys next year for interview tips haha!😂
I’m sorry you didn’t get it but don’t give up it’s so hard and competitive 😓 I’ve applied a couple of times x
I got offered a place too! Could we maybe set up a WhatsApp group?
Original post by thedentalfreak
I’m sorry you didn’t get it but don’t give up it’s so hard and competitive 😓 I’ve applied a couple of times x

I’m always happy to help you if you want to reapply? I’ve helped a number of people previously x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending