The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

dental development programme Portsmouth

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I got offered a place too! Could we maybe set up a WhatsApp group?

I’d be up for a WhatsApp group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 61
I got offered a place too! Could we maybe set up a WhatsApp group?

I'm up for that.
Okay same here :smile:
I’m always happy to help you if you want to reapply? I’ve helped a number of people previously x

That would be great thank you! Definitely re-applying for next year I won’t give up yet hahaha😂
Reply 64
I’d be up for a WhatsApp group

PM me and I’m happy to get one set up same for anyone else wanting to join x
Reply 65
That would be great thank you! Definitely re-applying for next year I won’t give up yet hahaha😂

Are you local to Portsmouth? Your welcome to message me and we can go through your application, I’ve come off anonymous so you can message me x
Original post by Kma2008
PM me and I’m happy to get one set up same for anyone else wanting to join x
Reply 66
I’ve come off anon too, if someone can pm me to add to WhatsApp whenever one’s set up thanks 😊
(edited 7 months ago)
For anyone wanting to join the Whatsapp group just PM me your number and I will add you in x
Reply 68
Sorry just posted anonymously 🙄 I will try again, if anyone wants to join the group just Pm me x
Reply 69
Original post by Kma2008
Sorry just posted anonymously 🙄 I will try again, if anyone wants to join the group just Pm me x

i still need to reply to threads to be able to unlock private messaging, so i will reply at some point haha
Reply 70
Original post by Kma2008

Hey just messaged you
Reply 71
can someone please message me their number so i can add them on WhatsApp because private messaging still isn't working for me
Original post by Psydent98
can someone please message me their number so i can add them on WhatsApp because private messaging still isn't working for me

I’ve sent you the link let me know if you get x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending