The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Buckinghamshire New Uni

I have just received an offer to study Paramedic Science at Buckinghamshire New University for Paramedic Science, and from looking around the High Wycombe campus I was really impressed and it seemed lovely and nurturing. I was just wondering if this is the case. I have also done some reading and have seen people are saying that the university is very disorganised and that they 'fake' open days, however these posts are quite old. In addition, I have noticed that they are looking for teaching staff for Paramedic Science (with two vacancies) which concerns me slightly that teachers are leaving halfway through the year, or they don't have the required numbers of teachers? Is this the case? So, I was wondering I was just wondering how the university is (not interested in nightlife/ accommodation etc. for where I go, more what education they have to offer). BNU is my first choice university so if anyone goes there currently or are doing the paramedic science course please let me know your experience. TIA
My husband is at Buckinghamshire New University, but he's not doing doing the same course, and he's doing his BA via distance learning rather than on campus, so it's a bit hard to answer your question specifically.

Sometimes it does feel as though things are a tad disorganised, but he gets on really well with his tutors, and he's enjoying his course, and he's getting good grades, so overall he's very happy with his choice of uni.

I hope that helps in some way.
(edited 2 years ago)
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
My husband is at Buckinghamshire New University, but he's not doing doing the same course, and he's doing his BA via distance learning rather than on campus, so it's a bit hard to answer your question specifically.

Sometimes it does feel as though things are a tad disorganised, but he gets on really well with his tutors, and he's enjoying his course, and he's getting good grades, so overall he's very happy with his choice of uni.

I hope that helps in some way.

thanks xxxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending