The Student Room Group

Cheap Exam Centres A Levels (and/or Practicals even?) Private Candidate List 2024-

Hullo everyone! Hope you're having a great new year!
Would really like to find the cheap/the cheapest exam centres for:
A Levels
GCSEs
International A Level boards (CAIE, IAL)
IGCSE
Practicals providers for science

Focussed in the London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxford, Hampshire...

Would really appreciate recommendations! Of course, I have been looking a lot myself, but in case I miss anything and it's pretty urgent!!!

So as for my recs so far (for those also in my situation ofc), I've just started sending out emails to the centres, so I need to receive their responses/actually get the info first before I add them here! I also need to see the standard of 'cheap' as well XD
When I do receive more info from those ones, i'll let you know about it too!

Would really appreciate your help, everyone! THANK YOUUU!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by iamachickenmeow
Hullo everyone! Hope you're having a great new year!
Would really like to find the cheap/the cheapest exam centres for:
A Levels
GCSEs
International A Level boards (CAIE, IAL)
IGCSE
Practicals providers for science

Focussed in the London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxford, Hampshire...

Would really appreciate recommendations! Of course, I have been looking a lot myself, but in case I miss anything and it's pretty urgent!!!

So as for my recs so far (for those also in my situation ofc), I've just started sending out emails to the centres, so I need to receive their responses/actually get the info first before I add them here! I also need to see the standard of 'cheap' as well XD
When I do receive more info from those ones, i'll let you know about it too!

Would really appreciate your help, everyone! THANK YOUUU!

Campbell Harris College on 185 High Street Kensington, London, W8 6SH, just a short walk from the tube station and it is one of the best exam centres in the world. 🙂

You can sit Edexcel IGCSEs and Edexcel Modern Languages Speaking Oral exams. Also, A-Levels with Edexcel, AQA,
Exams Offered | Campbell Harris

Here are the costs:
How to register | Campbell Harris
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Thanks for that! I can't see the link thoughhhhh, unless you have already done it?
Original post by thegeek888
Campbell Harris College on 185 High Street Kensington, London, W8 6SH, just a short walk from the tube station and it is one of the best exam centres in the world. 🙂

You can sit Edexcel IGCSEs and Edexcel Modern Languages Speaking Oral exams. Also, A-Levels with Edexcel, AQA,
Exams Offered | Campbell Harris

Here are the costs:
How to register | Campbell Harris

This exam centre is by no means cheap, I know that for a fact, I'm afraid! Thanks for your help though

Quick Reply

Latest