The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Diagnostic radiography-Bucks university.

Anyone studying at Buckinghamshire New University; Msc diagnostic radiography for September?
Reply 1
yes I am, have you had a place confirmed?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Yes :h: it is confirmed. How is the hostel search going for you ?
Original post by rootie1988
yes I am, have you had a place confirmed?
Reply 3
Thankfully I can stay at home and travel into Uni as I don't live too far. Have you met anyone else who is starting this September?
Reply 4
Oh thats great, I have yet met anyone else.
Thankfully I can stay at home and travel into Uni as I don't live too far. Have you met anyone else who is starting this September?
what a level subjects did you take? and if you chose bio, how is it as a subject?
Reply 6
I haven't met anyone else yet , hopefully some more people will find this thread soon.

I had a different kind of entry onto the course, I used to study radiotherapy at UWE I completed year 1 but could not continue for personal reasons, I recently finished my health and social care degree and they took into account my previous radiotherapy studies. How about you? what was your entry degree?
Reply 7
I haven't met anyone else yet , hopefully some more people will find this thread soon.

I had a different kind of entry onto the course, I used to study radiotherapy at UWE I completed year 1 but could not continue for personal reasons, I recently finished my health and social care degree and they took into account my previous radiotherapy studies. How about you? what was your entry degree?

I hope so too, it would be great to meet other people before we officially meet in September. I have a background in ultrasound and a speciality in cardiac ultrasound.
Another new person here starting September. I’m having difficulty in applying for nhsbsa funds as that particular course is not in the option, has anyone done this
Me, excited for what’s ahead
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone studying at Buckinghamshire New University; Msc diagnostic radiography for September?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending