The Student Room Group

Should I choose UCD or RCSI for medicine?

I'm already accepted by RUMC and I have to choose between UCD or RCSI for the first 2.5 years.

Could anyone advise me on this.
Original post by SAEYINA
I'm already accepted by RUMC and I have to choose between UCD or RCSI for the first 2.5 years.

Could anyone advise me on this.

hi!! i've also be accepted by RUMC and was just wondering which uni did u decide to go with?? if u still need some advice feel free to pm me
RCSI is better for internationals students but UCD has a better campus
Original post by zulaikha_sarah
hi!! i've also be accepted by RUMC and was just wondering which uni did u decide to go with?? if u still need some advice feel free to pm me

Hi!! Im also planning to apply to RUMC but next year, i reckon that by this time u are already studying in ireland, so which uni did u choose and why? Pls give ur honest opinion in comparison of both unis thank u
Reply 4
Original post by Dreamnotflund
Hi!! Im also planning to apply to RUMC but next year, i reckon that by this time u are already studying in ireland, so which uni did u choose and why? Pls give ur honest opinion in comparison of both unis thank u

Heyyy I'm also planning to enroll into this uni this year. May i know which will you choose between RCSI and UCD? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending