The Student Room Group

RCSI Dublin Accommodation

Hi, I'm looking for accommodation in Dublin that would be close to the RCSI campus, but as of right now, everything is fully booked. Does anyone know whether these spots will free up once the term is over, or of any reasonable accommodation nearby?
Reply 1
I think more spots should free up later on in term
Reply 2
Original post by user23184
Hi, I'm looking for accommodation in Dublin that would be close to the RCSI campus, but as of right now, everything is fully booked. Does anyone know whether these spots will free up once the term is over, or of any reasonable accommodation nearby?

Hi, are you female by chance? I'm also looking for accommodation as I am attending RCSI this September but haven't had any luck securing a place on campus.
If you're also female I'd love to connect and see if we'd be suitable to maybe find a reasonable 2 bedroom off campus. Otherwise I'd still love to connect and make a friend prior to starting! :smile:)
Reply 3
I've got the exact same problem right now. Have you found anything?
Reply 4
Original post by a.v.a.
Hi, are you female by chance? I'm also looking for accommodation as I am attending RCSI this September but haven't had any luck securing a place on campus.
If you're also female I'd love to connect and see if we'd be suitable to maybe find a reasonable 2 bedroom off campus. Otherwise I'd still love to connect and make a friend prior to starting! :smile:)

I think we should start a gc for people going in the fall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending