The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
they do have pictures of studio rooms for hayloft on the kcl website though

yeah this is what confuses me. on their own website for hayloft there are studios
https://www.unitestudents.com/london/hayloft-point
(says everything has sold out because i believe kings reserves large batches)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by ohitscameronc
are you talking about hayloft point? i don't think they offer studios at all, their page on kcl's site only shows ensuites (https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/middlesex-street-residence)

on their own website for hayloft there are studios
if studios aren't i thing for hayloft i was hoping to get one at moonraker (which they defo have) but there have been none on the accommodation portal
Original post by immyfleur04
on their own website for hayloft there are studios
if studios aren't i thing for hayloft i was hoping to get one at moonraker (which they defo have) but there have been none on the accommodation portal

yeah moonraker looks nice too, i literally haven't seen anything for hayloft or moonraker on the portal so far though
Reply 63
Hey can I pls ask how did you get hayloft point I haven’t managed to see any slots to book the accommodation on the portal just angel lane and great dover street
Reply 64
Original post by sarinkas
R u on KAAS? Also what time did u book the room bc I can’t ever find it on the portal 😭

Literally same it’s not showing up on the accom portal is there a specific time do to it or ?
Reply 65
hi i have. i believe i'm on the 10th floor. i was really hoping for a studio though... have you seen any on the portal because i've just seen en-suites?

Hey how did you manage to get hayloft point if I may ask?
Original post by Mkayxo
Hey how did you manage to get hayloft point if I may ask?

hey! so kings uploads rooms in batches. if you don't see a lot of the residencies on the portal, check again later in the day or the next day. right now, for me, i see several rooms for hayloft point on the portal. don't worry, they will come up!
hey! so kings uploads rooms in batches. if you don't see a lot of the residencies on the portal, check again later in the day or the next day. right now, for me, i see several rooms for hayloft point on the portal. don't worry, they will come up!

Are you KAAS? because i haven't seen any hayloft rooms
Reply 68

Hey girl are you with kaas by anychance as I’ve been logging in on my phone but it’s literally showing the same 2 rooms on angel lane and 15 on gds and it hasn’t changed since I’ve come on the portal🥲
They show different rooms to different people because I'm on KAAS too and I only see 5 Angel Lane and Wolfson rooms
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 70
so then does anyone know when they’ll release more hayloft rooms for KAAS cause i’ve only been seeing angel lane and gds for the past week. (for 48 week contracts too)
Reply 71
Original post by koav
so then does anyone know when they’ll release more hayloft rooms for KAAS cause i’ve only been seeing angel lane and gds for the past week. (for 48 week contracts too)

this is so frustrating i’ve been looking like 3 times each day 😭
Original post by koav
this is so frustrating i’ve been looking like 3 times each day 😭

i'm sure they'll release more soon, otherwise it's unfair if they're all gone already and there's still loads who haven't got offers yet so they must have more rooms that they're waiting to put on the portal
Do you apply for KAAS before booking accommodation?
Reply 74
Original post by koav

Literally same
Reply 75
Do you apply for KAAS before booking accommodation?

Yeah
Reply 76
Original post by sarinkas
there’s KAAS rooms out rn just got one!

Did you get a kaas room for hayloft point ? Is there a specific time you logged in?
How do you apply for KAAS
How do you apply for KAAS

when you firm your offer, you should be able to log in to the kings residence page after a day or 2 and then the page with the KAAS application will come up
if anyone manages to get a KAAS hayloft room in the next few days/weeks can you let me know so i can see if there are any left

Quick Reply

Latest