Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Are you KAAS? because i haven't seen any hayloft rooms

hi i'm not on KAAS
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Mkayxo
Hey girl are you with kaas by anychance as I’ve been logging in on my phone but it’s literally showing the same 2 rooms on angel lane and 15 on gds and it hasn’t changed since I’ve come on the portal🥲

hi, i'm not on KAAS. i hope a room comes up for you soon!
is hayloft point still available? because i haven't seen any rooms yet

It might be because you're on KAAS because some have been released
Reply 83
Original post by sarinkas
there’s KAAS rooms out rn just got one!

Hey girl what time did you book if I may ask I can’t see any kaas rooms for hayloft 😓
Original post by Mkayxo
Hey girl what time did you book if I may ask I can’t see any kaas rooms for hayloft 😓

hi babe i booked it at 3pm x
Reply 85
thank you hun I’ll try again tomorrow cause it’s still showing the same rooms as it has been for the past few days 😓
Original post by Mkayxo
thank you hun I’ll try again tomorrow cause it’s still showing the same rooms as it has been for the past few days 😓

i think on weekends they dont update them but i got it on tuesday at 3pm x
i think a good time to check would be like 9am and 3pm exactly bc they went fast last time
i think on weekends they dont update them but i got it on tuesday at 3pm x
i think a good time to check would be like 9am and 3pm exactly bc they went fast last time

i think the portal does update on weekends as i booked SSA on saturday as soon as it appeared, altho im not sure if it’s different for KAAS
Are you KAAS? because i haven't seen any hayloft rooms

me niether! i am also KAAS, but i managed to book for SSA :') the only SSA rooms for KAAS seem to be in SS5 - im currently alone in my flat according to the whatsapp spreadsheet rip
Original post by koav
so then does anyone know when they’ll release more hayloft rooms for KAAS cause i’ve only been seeing angel lane and gds for the past week. (for 48 week contracts too)

I emailed them and they said “Regarding your question, unfortunately we wouldn't be able to confirm availability however, if when booking you are unable to see your preferred residence or room type on the portal it means unfortunately we don't currently have any to book.

Rooms will be released in small random batches however, we would be unable to confirm a date or time that this will be done. As the portal is a live system it can update at any time. Rooms may also become available due to cancellations or room changes from students.

All we can advise is that you check the portal as often as possible for availability however, we cannot guarantee that your preferred room or residence will become available.

All students will also have the option to change their room once via the 'Change Room' section on the portal. You will be able to check for available rooms via the 'Change Room' section, the rooms you see here will be the same rooms that can be seen on the 'Book Room' section on the portal.”
Reply 90
Original post by Lucidlyartz
I emailed them and they said “Regarding your question, unfortunately we wouldn't be able to confirm availability however, if when booking you are unable to see your preferred residence or room type on the portal it means unfortunately we don't currently have any to book.

Rooms will be released in small random batches however, we would be unable to confirm a date or time that this will be done. As the portal is a live system it can update at any time. Rooms may also become available due to cancellations or room changes from students.

All we can advise is that you check the portal as often as possible for availability however, we cannot guarantee that your preferred room or residence will become available.

All students will also have the option to change their room once via the 'Change Room' section on the portal. You will be able to check for available rooms via the 'Change Room' section, the rooms you see here will be the same rooms that can be seen on the 'Book Room' section on the portal.”

tyyy. i think i’m just gonna have to accept that i most likely won’t be able to book a room at hp lmao
(edited 1 year ago)
What are the benefits of 48 week contract over 40?? When are the extra 8 weeks?
What are the benefits of 48 week contract over 40?? When are the extra 8 weeks?

some courses require u to stay a bit longer over summer
the normal 40 weeks ends on 25 june
some courses require u to stay a bit longer over summer
the normal 40 weeks ends on 25 june

How do you know which courses require 48? Psychology?
Reply 94
How do you know which courses require 48? Psychology?

I’m pretty sure it’s just healthcare courses for example i’m doing nursing so my course length is 48weeks cause of placements. I think you can look on the website but usually the accommodation portal will tell you if you need a 48 week contract or not. Longer contacts can also be used by international students who don’t go home during the summer.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 95
Original post by koav
tyyy. i think i’m just gonna have to accept that i most likely won’t be able to book a room at hp lmao

Hey guys so I got an email from kcl residences and they said all the hayloft point kaas rooms have been taken 😓😓😓😓
Reply 96
Original post by Mkayxo
Hey guys so I got an email from kcl residences and they said all the hayloft point kaas rooms have been taken 😓😓😓😓

that’s so annoying 😭 hopefully some will show up if anyone cancels. what accom are u thinking about in the meantime
Original post by Mkayxo

Omdsssss
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mkayxo

noooooo omg
noooooo omg

WHAT I only just got my offer

Quick Reply

Latest