The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Has/Had anyone applied for MSc/Mres Cognitive Neuroscience?

Hello guys! I am a 2022/23 applicant for Cognitive Neuroscience at UCL and I am still waiting for my results. I want to connect to anyone who is the same applicant as me or who is studying/has studied in this programme.
Is the application for this programme competitive? How about the class size of this programme? Welcome any info and discussion on this programme =)
Reply 1
Hi! I also applied for the MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience and am still waiting back for a decision. I applied at the end of January, what about you? Hopefully, we will hear back from UCL soon.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lpysb8
Hi! I also applied for the MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience and am still waiting back for a decision. I applied at the end of January, what about you? Hopefully, we will hear back from UCL soon.

I applied for this programme at late March which is very approximate to the deadline. Also I haven't got any reply. I found last year many applicants got their results in about June. Maybe we will get our results too =) Did you apply for other programmes?
Reply 3
June is such a long time to wait till. I only applied for this course at UCL, but have applied for cognitive neuropsychology and psychological research at uni of Edinburgh. Still waiting to hear back. What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by lpysb8
June is such a long time to wait till. I only applied for this course at UCL, but have applied for cognitive neuropsychology and psychological research at uni of Edinburgh. Still waiting to hear back. What about you?

I also apply for the Social Cognition at UCL and another programme at LSE, both of which I got good results. This one is the only one that I am still waiting yet also my most favourite one! Hopefully we could be admitted to this programme and become fellows and friends 🥰
Reply 5
Original post by immerww
I also apply for the Social Cognition at UCL and another programme at LSE, both of which I got good results. This one is the only one that I am still waiting yet also my most favourite one! Hopefully we could be admitted to this programme and become fellows and friends 🥰

Congratulations on your offers! I had never heard of the social cognition course, I looked it up, and it looks very interesting. I really like the blend of social psychology and neuroscience, so I may actually apply as applications are still open. Can I ask when you received your offer? Yes, hopefully, we can become friends on one of these courses :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by lpysb8
Congratulations on your offers! I had never heard of the social cognition course, I looked it up, and it looks very interesting. I really like the blend of social psychology and neuroscience, so I may actually apply as applications are still open. Can I ask when you received your offer? Yes, hopefully, we can become friends on one of these courses :smile:

I received this one quite early about late 2021. I think you can give it try!
Reply 7
Original post by immerww
Hello guys! I am a 2022/23 applicant for Cognitive Neuroscience at UCL and I am still waiting for my results. I want to connect to anyone who is the same applicant as me or who is studying/has studied in this programme.
Is the application for this programme competitive? How about the class size of this programme? Welcome any info and discussion on this programme =)

Hi!

I applied to the MRes program in January and my references were submitted on January 21st. Got my offer on April 7th (a week late).

My friend was also accepted to another program a few weeks late, so the timeframes UCL listed may not be accurate.
Reply 8
Original post by aqualife
Hi!

I applied to the MRes program in January and my references were submitted on January 21st. Got my offer on April 7th (a week late).

My friend was also accepted to another program a few weeks late, so the timeframes UCL listed may not be accurate.

Congratulations on your offers and thank you for your information 😆 It seems that your friend has received an offer from MSc Cog Neuroscience (I have applied for this one!) and that’s so cool! Maybe my application was submitted quite late, hence I haven’t got any feedback. And I think I should wait more patiently cuz there is such little update on this programme 🤣
Reply 9
Original post by lpysb8

Hello did you get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending