The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York- Politics

Hi!
Im planning on studying Politics with International Relations, starting September 2022 and was wondering if anyone else was taking the same course? :smile:
Reply 1
Yooo! Going York but doing biotech and micro, see ya there!
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by Libby.S
Hi!
Im planning on studying Politics with International Relations, starting September 2022 and was wondering if anyone else was taking the same course?

I'm holding an offer for IPE, not actually the same but quite similar.
Reply 3
Original post by rparkins
Yooo! Going York but doing biotech and micro, see ya there

woah sounds like a pretty hard degree haha
Have you sorted your accommodation? Ive applied to David Kate and anne lister but seems like everyone on here had a similar idea ahah
Reply 4
Original post by affttaa
I'm holding an offer for IPE, not actually the same but quite similar.

Ohh yeah I looked at that when I was applying. Have you visited the uni? When I went to the applicant day the politics department seemed really good, the staff were all very enthusiastic, so I'm looking forward to studying it.
Original post by Libby.S
Hi!
Im planning on studying Politics with International Relations, starting September 2022 and was wondering if anyone else was taking the same course? :smile:

Hi!

I hope you're looking forward to starting in September! This account is run by recent York grads, so if you have any questions about student life etc at the uni, just let us know!

Hazel :smile:
How was your first year ? Also which accommodation would you recommend for new undergrad politics student ?
Thanks
Hi!
Im planning on studying Politics with International Relations, starting September 2022 and was wondering if anyone else was taking the same course?

Hi
Did u end up doing the course? I’m planning on doing it this year was it any good?

Quick Reply

Latest