The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Accommodation at St. george’s

i have applied for accommodation at st. george’s and i have applied for the biomedical science course which i assume is in the new Verena Holmes building. is this accommodation quite a while away from the uni campus or is it not too bad? I also want to know if there are any more steps i need to take after my application?
Original post by _georginasyd19)i have applied for accommodation at st. george’s and i have applied for the biomedical science course which i assume is in the new Verena Holmes building. is this accommodation quite a while away from the uni campus or is it not too bad? I also want to know if there are any more steps i need to take after my application?

Hi Georgina,

It is great to hear you have applied for Biomedical Science BSc.

We are a city campus so our accommodation options are outside of the University campus and near the city centre. St Georges Centre accommodation is around a 10-15 minute walk from campus. You will receive information from our admissions team if you have applied - if you haven't already. We understand how important it is to plan ahead so we have information on key dates and course essentials for our September 2022 cohort:

https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/news/timetabling-and-key-dates-for-new-students

We look forward to welcoming you to CCCU!

Mariella
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending