The Student Room Group

Commuting to university

Hi all
i have an offer to study foundation year pharmacy at the university of manchester.i do not have the lesiure of being able to book accomodation therfore i ask if commuting from bradford to manchester everyday is manageable ???
Google maps says it's about an hour by train. I think it should be manageable if you manage your time well. One of my friends has a 2 hour commute and they're doing fine (although we've had hybrid teaching this year so we'd only need to be on campus 3 times a week mostly). Maybe visit the uni as if you had a 9am to see how the journey is in the morning and if you'd feel ok doing that every day/most days.
Original post by soaosaoid
Hi all
i have an offer to study foundation year pharmacy at the university of manchester.i do not have the lesiure of being able to book accomodation therfore i ask if commuting from bradford to manchester everyday is manageable ???

Can I just ask how foundation year was for you? How was the timetable? Did you travel a lot to the college? And was the college classes just with uni students or the younger years too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending