The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Management and Modern Language

I received (and confirmed) my offer for "Management and a Modern Language" at King's College London, but I seem to only be getting information from the language departments, and not King's Business School ? (ie. invites to seminars / Q&A sessions etc.)

From the program description it shows that this degree should be 50/50 business/management and a language, but Kings seems to treat it entirely as a modern language degree? For example, in the careers and employability section, it just talks about the benefits of having a language degree and being more "international", but nothing at all about the Business Management side.

Has anyone else who's applied for this degree experienced the same things? I'm now worried I've committed to a language course instead of a management one...
Reply 1
I am in the exact same case and no one as aswerd yet... Please help us
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by GABlai
I am in the exact same case and no one as aswerd yet... Please help us

Original post by Anonymous
I received (and confirmed) my offer for "Management and a Modern Language" at King's College London, but I seem to only be getting information from the language departments, and not King's Business School ? (ie. invites to seminars / Q&A sessions etc.)

From the program description it shows that this degree should be 50/50 business/management and a language, but Kings seems to treat it entirely as a modern language degree? For example, in the careers and employability section, it just talks about the benefits of having a language degree and being more "international", but nothing at all about the Business Management side.

Has anyone else who's applied for this degree experienced the same things? I'm now worried I've committed to a language course instead of a management one...

Hey, I’m thinking of applying to this course for next year. Did this get fixed and sorted out for you?
Hi, I’m applying for the same course for Spanish but haven’t heard back yet. I was just wondering when you applied? Also, whilst the course is 50/50 I’m pretty sure the applications are management by the language department, and overall the humanities and arts areas, not sure why though.

Original post by Anonymous

i have also applied for management and Spanish, however I still haven't received any offer. how long do they take to reply and any info will help thank you in advance.
Original post by The-Smart
i have also applied for management and Spanish, however I still haven't received any offer. how long do they take to reply and any info will help thank you in advance.

Also waiting, applied in early jan. doing Spanish as well
I'm still waiting as well. Applied at the end of November
Hey, i was interested in this course too but now i’m worried looking at this, have any of you got it sorted? Pls help 😭

Quick Reply

Latest