Will Kcl still consider my application if I am only resitting two subjects
Original post by shersher
I am resitting 2 of my A-levels next summer,

Ask them
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
"The University has implemented a temporary suspension of resit policies for all undergraduate programmes due to the ongoing disruption to education across the world. This means that all our standard resit policies for undergraduate programmes will pause for applications received in the 2021/22 admissions cycle."

Is what the website says. Not overly specific - do contact them since you're doing them in summer.
Original post by shersher
I am resitting 2 of my A-levels next summer,

I retook one of my A-levels and I managed to get in so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I retook one of my A-levels and I managed to get in so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thank you so much this really helped me a lot
Reply 5
Hopefully this can be the same for me ! 🤞 I am tryna apply for eco & management / business managment at KCL and only retaking maths this summer as got ACC from CAG. Retook my C in Eco this autumn and it doesnt count as a resit so I'm glad. Just waiting to get result in the next week and a half. 🤞
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Skizroid
Hopefully this can be the same for me ! 🤞 I am tryna apply for eco & management / business managment at KCL and only retaking maths this summer as got ACC from CAG. Retook my C in Eco this autumn and it doesnt count as a resit so I'm glad. Just waiting to get result in the next week and a half. 🤞

I emailed KCL and they said that they will consider resit students this year! So I think we are safe haha
Reply 7

i didnt get good in my GCSEs and am planning to resit english language, will they accept me
Original post by _pras.k_
i didnt get good in my GCSEs and am planning to resit english language, will they accept me

Yeah, I don't see why not, Most Top/Russel Group unis won't care about what English Grade you get as long as it is higher than Grade 6. However, a higher grade in English will make you a more competitive applicant but there are way more important factors such as your Personal Statement and your A-level Grades.
Reply 9

what were your gcse grades
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest