The Student Room Group

Nhs bursary

So I’m very confused about this. So basically I’m studying nursing and I’m in second year and I’m on nhs bursary in wales which means when I graduate and become a qualified nurse then I have to work as a nurse in wales for 2 years because of the bursary. But I want to do a masters degree in something that’s not nursing related. Would I be allowed to do that or do I still have to work as a nurse for 2 years then once those years are up I can do the masters degree or can I do the masters degree straight after I’ve graduated 🤔 this is confusing for me.
Original post by Glittermuke
So I’m very confused about this. So basically I’m studying nursing and I’m in second year and I’m on nhs bursary in wales which means when I graduate and become a qualified nurse then I have to work as a nurse in wales for 2 years because of the bursary. But I want to do a masters degree in something that’s not nursing related. Would I be allowed to do that or do I still have to work as a nurse for 2 years then once those years are up I can do the masters degree or can I do the masters degree straight after I’ve graduated 🤔 this is confusing for me.

Hello Glittermuke, did you get any info on this? In almost the same position position lol x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending