The Student Room Group

Is University College Birmingham good for bsc physiotherapy

I am an Indian and planning to do my bachelors of physiotherapy form University College Birmingham, so can anyone tell me more about this college , it would help a lot
There are better universities
What makes any Uni better than another for a regulated course like physio?

Original post by mike23mike
There are better universities
Original post by anonymous789123
What makes any Uni better than another for a regulated course like physio?

Well, medicine is also regulated but the experience of studying medicine at the University of Lincoln versus say UCL or Imperial will be vastly different.

Looking at the Good Uni guide - UCB is not even listed. If the student wants to come to Birmingham, then Birmingham Uni would be a better choice - ranked 5th.
Original post by mike23mike
Well, medicine is also regulated but the experience of studying medicine at the University of Lincoln versus say UCL or Imperial will be vastly different.

Looking at the Good Uni guide - UCB is not even listed. If the student wants to come to Birmingham, then Birmingham Uni would be a better choice - ranked 5th.

Who cares about ranking? Education snobbery is a thing
Original post by Ritik35
I am an Indian and planning to do my bachelors of physiotherapy form University College Birmingham, so can anyone tell me more about this college , it would help a lot

Hi, I have also looked into this course recently and am quite interested in it too. Do you know anything about the course? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending