The Student Room Group

Samsung Technical Degree Apprenticeship

Hey, is anyone else doing the assessment centre tomorrow or has applied to this apprenticeship?
Reply 1
Yh doing it tomorrow at 9
Original post by Woking
Yh doing it tomorrow at 9

Same here!
did any of you guys get in? if so what is the apprenticeship like
Original post by fdryufsy
did any of you guys get in? if so what is the apprenticeship like

Hi, I actually did get the offer of doing the apprenticeship but I ended up turning it down to go to uni instead. If you have any questions about the interview process etc I am more than happy to help though :smile:.
Original post by PhantomMercy
Hi, I actually did get the offer of doing the apprenticeship but I ended up turning it down to go to uni instead. If you have any questions about the interview process etc I am more than happy to help though :smile:.

which uni was samsung's degree going to be from?
Original post by user993990
which uni was samsung's degree going to be from?

You got to work with them to pick the degree + uni that best fitted what you wanted out of the apprenticeship. There was no set uni/course when I applied. :smile:
thanks for your help.
what sort of things did you have on your application (projects etc.)?
if you remember, what degrees did they offer and did they have data science?
what was the salary?
Original post by fdryufsy
thanks for your help.
what sort of things did you have on your application (projects etc.)?
if you remember, what degrees did they offer and did they have data science?
what was the salary?

My application was just my CV which had a few leadership things on there, some project work I did designing a website and some other things I did with school but nothing too out of the ordinary.
The degrees offered were all going to be engineering (electromechanical, civil etc) so not data science.
As I turned down the offer I never got to negotiating the salary.

I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 9
Hey, i am currently about to record the live interview questions, i was wondering which questions do they ask so i can prepare as i have been unsuccessful with previous ones and what tips can you give when answering these questions
Reply 10
Hey, i am currently about to record the live interview questions, i was wondering which questions do they ask so i can prepare as i have been unsuccessful with previous ones and what tips can you give when answering these questions
have u gotten a response yet

Original post by adss
Reply 12

Hii I want to apply for 2024 , around what time did they open ?
Original post by Paulina.nk
Hii I want to apply for 2024 , around what time did they open ?

I was the first year so they opened late (Jan/Feb if I remember right) but they might open earlier this year if they are still running the program.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending