The Student Room Group

Apprenticeship in ICT

Hi I was wondering if anyone has a useful links to apprenticeships designed specifically for ICT. I have tried the government website although it’s really difficult to find anything unless you guys know anyways, I wanted to do a apprenticeship in IT Technical Support please.
Reply 1
Hi Mohammed. Where abouts in the UK are you looking for an apprenticeship?
Original post by JohnB1
Hi Mohammed. Where abouts in the UK are you looking for an apprenticeship?

Hi John preferably in London
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a useful links to apprenticeships designed specifically for ICT. I have tried the government website although it’s really difficult to find anything unless you guys know anyways, I wanted to do a apprenticeship in IT Technical Support please.

Hi Mohammed,
Just wanted to let you know about study apprenticeships in case this might be of interest.
Here at Herts, we offer degree and higher apprenticeships, allowing you to study towards a degree while earning a salary and gaining practical work experience. We're a campus-based uni just 25 minutes north of London by train.
Do check out apprenticeship study on our website - the degree apprenticeship in digital and technology solutions might be one to consider.
Hope this helps - don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Best wishes,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending