The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University - Fine Arts 2022 and other applicants

Hi! I'm an international applicant for Fine Arts at Bath Spa university. I was trying to find information of what life is like as a Fine Arts student at BSU and communities of other applicants but it's been IMPOSSIBLE to find these types of resources as an overseas applicant.

Anyone else applying who would like to chat (Home and International applicants)?Or better yet, anyone who is a current student at BSU studying Fine Arts who is willing to share their experience?
please comment below if any of these apply to you. :smile:
Original post by leeleez.2004
Hi! I'm an international applicant for Fine Arts at Bath Spa university. I was trying to find information of what life is like as a Fine Arts student at BSU and communities of other applicants but it's been IMPOSSIBLE to find these types of resources as an overseas applicant.

Anyone else applying who would like to chat (Home and International applicants)?Or better yet, anyone who is a current student at BSU studying Fine Arts who is willing to share their experience?
please comment below if any of these apply to you. :smile:

Hiii! I'm going to study Fine art at BSU too, theres a facebook page for applicants and quite a few people doing Fine art have posted on it x
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
oh that’s amazing!! could you send me the link on private message possibly? I have tried some on facebook but I’m still waiting to be accepted onto it 😅
Original post by d_olive42
Hiii! I'm going to study Fine art at BSU too, theres a facebook page for applicants and quite a few people doing Fine art have posted on it x

oh that’s amazing!! do you mind sharing the link? I tried some but I haven’t been accepted into the groups yet 😅 thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending