The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Mathematics Paper 1: Pure Mathematics 7357/01 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

AQA A Level Mathematics Paper 1 7357/1 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 7th June PM
Length: 2h

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:"
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey guys!! anyone doing this exam we can discuss potential revision methods here!! or just predictions on the exam found this useful for other ones! @Mythical Pingu
Original post by lmao17777
hey guys!! anyone doing this exam we can discuss potential revision methods here!! or just predictions on the exam found this useful for other ones! @Mythical Pingu

zero activity here is a bit concerning, i'm gonna assume everyone's either doing edexcel or hard at work 😼👍 GOOD LUCK GUYS
Reply 3
Original post by CuteKoalaXD
zero activity here is a bit concerning, i'm gonna assume everyone's either doing edexcel or hard at work 😼👍 GOOD LUCK GUYS

haha good luck!!! are u making sure u know proofs for paper1 ? :smile:
dude there is no proof in the advanced info for paper 1
Reply 5
Original post by marghe.sacchi14
dude there is no proof in the advanced info for paper 1

yeah i know! but the AI may not be as relevant as you think the whole of maths is synoptic anyway cause everything links ygm was just checking! soz

paper 2 and 3 you mean 🤨 there's nothing i find concerning on 1 besides maybe the newton-raphson method since i'm not that familiar with it
(edited 1 year ago)
how's everyone feeling for tuesday :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
not toooooo bad, I'm much more nervous for mechanics
Original post by future_11
Omg i finally found the thread lmao.
I'm so nervous for tomorrow , it will be my first exam :cry2:
Original post by future_11

currently on the verge of losing my marbles bc it's my first exam and i have no idea what to expect. i might be ok afterwards unless it went embarrassingly badly
Has anyone found any past paper questions about binomial expansion to do with small angle approximations?
Original post by Sunfish/Squid
Omg i finally found the thread lmao.
I'm so nervous for tomorrow , it will be my first exam :cry2:

Original post by CuteKoalaXD
currently on the verge of losing my marbles bc it's my first exam and i have no idea what to expect. i might be ok afterwards unless it went embarrassingly badly

ahh good luck both! fingers crossed that it goes well :crossedf:
How did the exam go?
Original post by Mythical Pingu
How did the exam go?

meh
I found some questions hard, some easy. Really don’t know how I did overall. Ran out of time like normal so missed out on at least 12 marks. Coming from a further maths student as well it definitely wasn’t the best maths exam I have sat. Hoping for low grade boundaries. The advanced info was relatively accurate, although they always find ways to make the simplest topics hard.
Reply 16
i accidentally took the formula book with me at the end of the exam .___.
**** aqa , where is the company based ? I'm going to make Auschwitz look like Disney land and the holocaust look like a tea party in comparison to what I'll cause . ****ing morons
Aqa explain yourself.
Did everyone find it hard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending