The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Uni

My first choice for university is Nottingham Trent. I don’t know if i will get the grades for it, but i have heard they are very lenient with grades and in general universities allow lots of places on clearance to fill up spaces. Has anyone got any knowledge on this?
Moved to Nottingham Trent University
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by joedylansorsky
My first choice for university is Nottingham Trent. I don’t know if i will get the grades for it, but i have heard they are very lenient with grades and in general universities allow lots of places on clearance to fill up spaces. Has anyone got any knowledge on this?

Hi @joedylansorsky

Great to hear we're your first choice 🙌

Unfortunately, entry requirement flexibility is something which we can't confirm until we're at results day. There are normally some places available but it varies from course to course and depends on things such as how many people accepted their place and the remaining number of spaces left on a course.

I'm sure you'll do great and get the grades for your course!

Let me know if you have any other questions 😀

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi @joedylansorsky

Great to hear we're your first choice 🙌

Unfortunately, entry requirement flexibility is something which we can't confirm until we're at results day. It varies from course to course and depends on things such as how many people accepted their place or the remaining number of spaces available on a course.

I'm sure you'll do great and get the grades you want for your course of interest!

Let me know if you have any other questions 😀

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep

Thank you so much for this response!

In recent years, have their been high amounts of spare places allowing more people to qualify through clearance, and have Nottingham Trent shown lenience previously? Thank you!
Hi @joedylansorsky

In terms of entry requirements, we follow a 'Fairness First' admission policy. When we receive your results, we’ll consider your grades against your offer. If you don’t meet the conditions, we’ll reassess your circumstances to see if we can accept you with the grades you’ve achieved. During Clearing, we'll try and make an offer where we can, which in some cases might be a reduced offer below our standard entry criteria or an alternative offer for a foundation degree or foundation year.

Hope that helps 👍

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending