The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Economics (A) 2022 paper 3 predictions

I think especially a "rise or stronger exchange rate between the Euro and pound?" since they have done a "fall in exchange before" for the other essay I think it will be "Evaluate the likely microeconomic and macroeconomic effects of the supply-side and demand side polices introduced for [ developing country] very little mention of polices in paper 2 What are your predications?
Honestly how did you find it? I did not like the paper at all 😭, the questions weren’t even bad except the second 12 marker which I did not do as I had like no time. But honestly i feel all my answers sounded rushed, i got in the correct analysis and stuff just feel like i could’ve said more and said it better. But Paper 1 2 went really well I’m hoping that will allow me to get an A still. Stupid sociology took up all my revising time.
Original post by peaceabigail
Honestly how did you find it? I did not like the paper at all 😭, the questions weren’t even bad except the second 12 marker which I did not do as I had like no time. But honestly i feel all my answers sounded rushed, i got in the correct analysis and stuff just feel like i could’ve said more and said it better. But Paper 1 2 went really well I’m hoping that will allow me to get an A still. Stupid sociology took up all my revising time.

I found it really well,
For time I was pretty good I learned from paper 1 and paper 2 I should start with the 25 marker which I did this time and managed well, I went section b
25 -> 12 -> 8 -> 5 and repeated that for section A

I choose both (e) for my 25 marker and for my developing country I used Vietnam as my "developing country" since I saw a Tutor2U video on it as a case study.
Macro point: Investment in Public Services like infrastructure for better transport
eval: time lag issues, opportunity cost
Macro point: Trade liberalisation, less tariffs to promote trade with Vietnam increasing manufacturing sector. -> open more jobs in that sector since demand has now increased
Eval: depends on geographical and occupational mobility
then made my micro point and judgement

Yeah the 12 markers were was a bit weird :frown: but was manageable in the end. first one just talk about benefits of EOS both in managerial and amount of capital (not machinery but bikes)
Eval: could lead to DOS, next point was about take over leading to less price competition in the market, and since it's a oligopoly market (domianted by the few) could lead to collusion of price.

That's good you got analysis right that's the core eval is needed to gain the top marks but if paper 1/2 went well for you, then an A is likely, good luck with your other papers
Original post by peaceabigail

this was exactly me lol - paper 1 and 2 went great but cause I crammed paper 3sociology - paper 3 eon would have been nice if I acc had time to revise it .
do u hv the 2021 and 2022 papers for edexcel economics WEC13/01?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending