The Student Room Group

A* Alevel biology aqa notes?!!!

Hey, does anyone have the A* Alevel year 2 notes from biology with Olivia bundle??? I literally have no money to buy it and I’ve only got the year 1 content but I really need year 2 content notes for the second paper ??? PLEASE 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
I dont have her notes but I have notes that are super detailed if yiu need! PM me
i know this thread is a week old but do you mind sending me the year 1 stuff?
Original post by newgoose
I dont have her notes but I have notes that are super detailed if yiu need! PM me

Hey, ngl I am struggling in y13, would I be able to use ur notes pls?
omg could I please have ur notes? I am struggling in y13 ngl
Original post by liljoonie
Hey, does anyone have the A* Alevel year 2 notes from biology with Olivia bundle??? I literally have no money to buy it and I’ve only got the year 1 content but I really need year 2 content notes for the second paper ??? PLEASE 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Hii! Could you please share the biology with olivia notes with me? I'm kind of having a little trouble, tbh. Much appreciated!!
Reply 6
Original post by _greyson_
Hii! Could you please share the biology with olivia notes with me? I'm kind of having a little trouble, tbh. Much appreciated!!

and me year 1 and 2 plss

Heya!
If you need some extra bio revision notes, Study Mind (linked) offers them for free by topic, you can check them out here :h: There are also free practice questions you can use as well!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by Feathertail11

If you managed to get biology with Olivia notes, please could you let me know?
Original post by c0w
and me year 1 and 2 plss

Original post by Feathertail11
Original post by liljoonie
hey, does anyone have the a* alevel year 2 notes from biology with olivia bundle??? I literally have no money to buy it and i’ve only got the year 1 content but i really need year 2 content notes for the second paper ??? Please 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

please let me know if u got them
i need year 1 notes bio with olviai
plz if anyone has
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Reply 14
Original post by newgoose

can you please send me your notes
Reply 15
Original post by tunasandwich

Hey can you please send me the notes if you have them please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending