The Student Room Group

East 15 or ArtsEd?

I got accepted to both but I have no idea which to choose and I have no one around me to give advice on which one would be best to choose. I would really appreciate any opinions at all!!
Original post by Music47
I got accepted to both but I have no idea which to choose and I have no one around me to give advice on which one would be best to choose. I would really appreciate any opinions at all!!

Typically I'd say just choose to go to a regular sixth form and get good grades in both drama alevel and other subjects while staying involved in drama both out of school and in school. All the RADA and other uni applicants who got in that I know did that instead of going to arts sixthforms. But if you are really certain that this is your only path it is ultimately just down to you.
Original post by Scorched
Typically I'd say just choose to go to a regular sixth form and get good grades in both drama alevel and other subjects while staying involved in drama both out of school and in school. All the RADA and other uni applicants who got in that I know did that instead of going to arts sixthforms. But if you are really certain that this is your only path it is ultimately just down to you.

East 15 and Arts Ed are both university degree courses. Two of the best in fact.

What have you been accepted for, straight acting or Musical Theatre for example. I'd say East 15 has the better reputation for the former and Arts Ed for the latter but ultimately it's where you feel is the best fit for you.
Original post by welcometotherock
East 15 and Arts Ed are both university degree courses. Two of the best in fact.

What have you been accepted for, straight acting or Musical Theatre for example. I'd say East 15 has the better reputation for the former and Arts Ed for the latter but ultimately it's where you feel is the best fit for you.

i have never heard of either, the only ones I hear about are Rada lamda and bristol
Look in any West end show programme and you are likely to see performers from Arts Ed, especially for Musical Theatre.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending