The Student Room Group

geography nea proposal form

hi there, I need help with my form for my geography a level nea, so I'm doing it on the affects regeneration of Stratford has had, I just need help with the investigation focus bit, so if anyone could help me, that would be amazing. THANKS.
Reply 1
Hi, Did you get help?
hi, sorry for late reply. I did it but I have to redo my research questions so may need help on that.
so far
title/aim: what impact has stratford regeneration had on Stratford
hypothesis q1: it has provided opportunities
hypothesis q2: has it been sustainable?
hypothesis q3: undecided
Original post by User3030
What primary data did you collect?

haven't done that yet, I only had to do my introduction but I plan to carry out EQI, bipolar survey, questionnaires/interviews and other methods
Reply 4
Original post by Khadijaismail
hi there, I need help with my form for my geography a level nea, so I'm doing it on the affects regeneration of Stratford has had, I just need help with the investigation focus bit, so if anyone could help me, that would be amazing. THANKS.

Hi there! I also need help. I'm doing my NEA on the regeneration of the Forum in Norwich. I currently have 2 sub-questions, 'How and why was the Forum built' and 'Do the public perceive the regeneration as successful'.
I need one more sub-question. As you are doing regeneration, would you be able to give me some ideas for the third sub-question?
Original post by dj004
Hi there! I also need help. I'm doing my NEA on the regeneration of the Forum in Norwich. I currently have 2 sub-questions, 'How and why was the Forum built' and 'Do the public perceive the regeneration as successful'.
I need one more sub-question. As you are doing regeneration, would you be able to give me some ideas for the third sub-question?

using 'why' as ur second question isn't a research or hypothesis q btw
Original post by dj004

message me on either discord: kayz.#0273 or insta _xkhadijaismail
Reply 7
Ive sent you a request on ig :smile:
message me on either discord: kayz.#0273 or insta _xkhadijaismail

I did this one a few years back, How effective is regeneration in Stratford?

Investigation foci:
Social, economical and environmental opportunities due to regeneration
Unequal quality of the physical environment - so development has been unequal
Impact on transportation
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by tamilGuy.

Investigation foci:
Impact on transportation

I have 2 similar hypothesis apart from thr last one. do you mind me asking what methodology you used?
I have 2 similar hypothesis apart from thr last one. do you mind me asking what methodology you used?

For the last one, we took Environmental Quality Surveys in 2 or 3 different locations. We basically had a few qualities (like building design, maintenance, graffiti, traffic, parking, trees, road conditions) and assessed them giving each a score.
Original post by tamilGuy.

Investigation foci:
Impact on transportation

Hey do you think I might be able to have a look at your nea just to see an idea f it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending