The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

COVID Precautions

I am returning to studies this year after interrupting my studies in 2021.

Are the one way systems in the buildings still in place and is mask wearing still compulsory?

If someone could help would very much appreciate it

Thanks
Reply 1
Not sure if you have a specific place you were talking about, but masks are not compulsory unless the building/organisation you are entering says otherwise, the same goes with one way systems, depends on where it is, but from personal experince they are not mandatory in many place’s anymore.
Liverpool
Visit website
It was relating to Liverpool Hope University.

Original post by rexins
Not sure if you have a specific place you were talking about, but masks are not compulsory unless the building/organisation you are entering says otherwise, the same goes with one way systems, depends on where it is, but from personal experince they are not mandatory in many place’s anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
I am returning to studies this year after interrupting my studies in 2021.

Are the one way systems in the buildings still in place and is mask wearing still compulsory?

If someone could help would very much appreciate it

Thanks

They still have the "one way" stickers and signs up, but no-one follows them. As for mask wearing, it's been strange...for example, in the Library, the staff there are very strict and still enforce it, but in my lecture buildings, they don't. It seems very staff specific

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending