The Student Room Group

University of Oxford A101 2023 Entry Applicant and Offer Holders thread

Welcome to the University of Oxford A101 GEM 2023 Entry Discussion.

Oxford A101 2022 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6962352

For general information click: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/courses/course-listing/medicine-accelerated

For entry requirements click: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/courses/course-listing/medicine-accelerated#content-tab--3

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello,

Does anyone know when the Oxford Application form will become available online? It seems the webpage has not been updated for 2023 entry at the moment.
Original post by KatyJF
Hello,

Does anyone know when the Oxford Application form will become available online? It seems the webpage has not been updated for 2023 entry at the moment.

In case you haven't seen it the forms are online now.
Hello everyone, :smile:

As you may have noticed, this thread owner is @TSR George - an account used by TSR for several purposes including as a placeholder when a thread owner wishes to delete their account.

If you would like to be the new first post in this thread - you can!
To do this, please tag @04MR17 or @StrawberryDreams in this thread and ask for the OP to be changed to you.
Please do this if you would like to add additional resources into the OP and intend to stay around on the forums during the application cycle.

The owner of a thread will only be changed once - except if an OP deletes their account.

Please allow 48 hours for your request to be seen and actioned. This message will be posted into each of the 2023 applicants threads currently owned by TSR George.

Thanks all,

MR
hello, can I ask which colleges everyone is applying to? Im an international graduate and unsure which college to apply to
Original post by ppanda123
hello, can I ask which colleges everyone is applying to? Im an international graduate and unsure which college to apply to

You can submit an open application so you don't pick a specific college, i don't think it harms your chances by selecting the open option.
Does anyone know when we are expected to hear about interviews/rejections?
Original post by Josiiie97
Does anyone know when we are expected to hear about interviews/rejections?

BMAT results are out on the 25th, so I’m assuming the week after that?
Reply 8
Hello applicants,

Here's a spreadsheet to keep track of one another and get an idea from previous years AND help future years. What a combo:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JXjEx9X9xCkcg94TtZH1umJwX8I1eGhE2GajvpYrK2E/edit#gid=877978201
Good luck with results day tomorrow everyone! Hopefully we'll hear good news
Reply 10
Original post by billybibbit
Good luck with results day tomorrow everyone! Hopefully we'll hear good news

Thanks, I'm shocked (in a good way)! Do you know when interview invites came out last year?
Original post by azz644
Thanks, I'm shocked (in a good way)! Do you know when interview invites came out last year?

No clue really. Do you mind if I ask what results you got?
Reply 12

6.5, 6.5, 3.5A.

Boundaries must be really low cuz I defo guessed most of s2 lol
Reply 13

wbu?
Hi, does anyone know if oxford are using GCSE grades as well as BMAT scores this year or not? I didn't do as well as I hoped on my BMAT so I'm hoping my GCSE grades could compensate for that
Original post by azz644
6.5, 6.5, 3.5A.

Boundaries must be really low cuz I defo guessed most of s2 lol

Congrats, that’s an amazing score! I got 5.4 5.7 4A, not great, not terrible haha
congrats on great scores! are you guys home or international @billybibbit @azz644
Reply 17
Congrats, that’s an amazing score! I got 5.4 5.7 4A, not great, not terrible haha

Thank you I'm shook lol. Congrats too, that's a really good score too! Looking at last year's spreadsheet mid 4s were interviewed so fingers crossed we all get one!
Reply 18
congrats on great scores! are you guys home or international @billybibbit @azz644

i'm home wbu?

I don’t actually know 😂 I’m an EU student with pre-settled status, in my final year here in the UK (living here since 2019). I sure hope they’d put me under home student, otherwise I wouldn’t afford it

What about yourself? And how did the BMAT go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending