The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

CAS

What is going on at BUCK? Most student still waiting for CAS for the past 3 month after satisfactory admission condition required to issue CAS.
Original post by Anonymous
What is going on at BUCK? Most student still waiting for CAS for the past 3 month after satisfactory admission condition required to issue CAS.

Is there anyone else experiencing delay for CAS from Buckinghamshire new university?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Me too
Reply 3
I havent received my cas
Original post by Bryton
I havent received my cas

For the past 3 month they keep saying be patience we are processing all international student cas
Reply 5
I will contact them directly tomorrow or on a friday and see what they have to say

For the past 3 month they keep saying be patience we are processing all international student cas
Original post by Bryton
I will contact them directly tomorrow or on a friday and see what they have to say

Hi Bryton, did you get a reply? I'm waiting for my CAS as well and as an international student who needs to get visa it's incredibly frustrating and stressful. All they give me is the vague reply that they are being processed and will be sent as soon as available which might be next year for all I know. Really poor service to international students from the admissions team.
Is there anyone else experiencing delay for CAS from Buckinghamshire new university?

I'm still waiting for my CAS as well. It's too hectic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending