The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Repeating a module

I am repeating a module for my final year and I am confused on how much I will be paying for tuition loan. I don’t need to pay the full price because it is not the full year. So how do I apply for loan for only one module
You need to double-check with your course administrator how the university is classifying you as this info goes through to the student finance system.
The question to ask is are you still classified as being on the full time version of the course but studying part-time. If this is the case, you will charged a pro-rata fee but will remain on the full time course and should continue to apply for full time student funding.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by JacobT324
I am repeating a module for my final year and I am confused on how much I will be paying for tuition loan. I don’t need to pay the full price because it is not the full year. So how do I apply for loan for only one module

Hi @JacobT324

Like @cheadle has mentioned, you'll need to contact the administration team for your course to confirm the classification of the module you're repeating. Tuition fees for repeating are determined by the number of credits or modules you're repeating. Student Finance usually provides up to one extra year of Tuition Fee Loan funding for undergraduates who are repeating their studies for the first time. I'd recommend confirming all the details about your module resit with your course team and then contacting student finance to ensure you receive the appropriate funding.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending