The Student Room Group

What's your favourite aqua/water sport?

Water-Sport-Center-Fenals-Beach-Parasailing-slyder-flyfish-banana-skibus-ufo9-1.jpg
It's summer time in the Northern Hemisphere so it's the perfect time to get some exercise done and do some sports, especially water sports.

There's lots of water sports from kayaking to swimming to water polo and surfing.

So what's your favourite water sport?
Do you like water sports or sports in general?
How often do you partake in water sports?
Are there any new water sports that you haven't tried before you'd like to take part in?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Talkative Toad
Water-Sport-Center-Fenals-Beach-Parasailing-slyder-flyfish-banana-skibus-ufo9-1.jpg
It's summer time in the Northern Hemisphere so it's the perfect time to get some exercise done and do some sports, especially water sports.

There's lots of water sports from kayaking to swimming to water polo and surfing.

So what's your favourite water sport?
Do you like water sports or sports in general?
How often do you partake in water sports?
Are there any new water sports that you haven't tried before you'd like to take part in?

Got to be kayaking lovely way to unwind and voyage round on rivers
(edited 9 months ago)
I really love swimming, it's one of my favorite sports. I love going to the pool the whole year, but when summer comes I can finally swim in the lake and that is even more fun. Every year I try to swim across the lake and it's really fun. I'm always proud of myself if I manage to swim across the whole lake. As for water sports I'd like to try, I have a few on the list. I'd definitely want to try diving as it looks really cool, but I'm scared of heights so I won't try it anytime soon. I would also like to try kayaking, I've heard it's really funand I hope I get to try it with my friends.
My absolute favorite water sport has to be surfing! Riding the waves and feeling the ocean's power beneath you is an unparalleled experience. I've also dabbled in paddleboarding and windsurfing, which are a ton of fun. If you're interested in trying out any water sports or need gear, you might want to check out https://easy-surfshop.com/ . They have a great selection for all water enthusiasts. Whether you prefer the thrill of surfing or the tranquility of paddleboarding, there's something magical about being out on the water. What about you? What's your favorite aqua/water sport?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 5
sailing's always seemed cool. its the type of sport that can look really fun and exhilarating sometimes, and calm and relaxing other times. i should probably learn to do it someday
Kayak/Paddleboard! :smile:
Reply 7
doing: swimming:
most amusing to watch: synchronised swimming

surfing would be pretty cool to be able to do but I'd probably be scared of drowning and jellyfish haha

Quick Reply

Latest