The Student Room Group

How is Goldsmiths House in London?

I received an offer for a room in Goldsmiths House in London (Camden), and I was wondering if anyone has lived there in the past year?

Reviews online are rather mixed, with some positive but also some very negative reviews. Some of them are linked to the HS2 construction which has apparently wrapped up in that section, but I am still quite concerned.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insights on the current state of the hall. Thank you!
Original post by sharpwalnut
I received an offer for a room in Goldsmiths House in London (Camden), and I was wondering if anyone has lived there in the past year?
Reviews online are rather mixed, with some positive but also some very negative reviews. Some of them are linked to the HS2 construction which has apparently wrapped up in that section, but I am still quite concerned.
I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insights on the current state of the hall. Thank you!

Hi :smile: I'm in the same position as you this year. Been offered a place but reviews seem quite mixed and none too recent. What did you end up deciding?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending