The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science Courses Scotland 2022

Hi everyone! I have applied for Paramedic Science/Practice at QMU, Stirling and RGU. Has anyone else applied for these courses and heard anything back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by saratom23
Hi everyone! I have applied for Paramedic Science/Practice at QMU, Stirling and RGU. Has anyone else applied for these courses and heard anything back yet?

I had an interview yesterday for RGU. Not heard from the others yet
Reply 2
Original post by lozsveno
I had an interview yesterday for RGU. Not heard from the others yet

Yeah I’ve had an interview at RGU but not heard anything back yet. Hopefully we’ll hear soon. The waiting is so stressful! Good luck!
Reply 3
Has anyone heard from Stirling or QM University for paramedic Science? I just received an email from RGU with their decision after my interview.
Reply 4
Original post by Lk88
Has anyone heard from Stirling or QM University for paramedic Science? I just received an email from RGU with their decision after my interview.

I have an interview for Stirling. Still waiting to hear from RGU. Hope you got in!
I have an interview for Stirling. Still waiting to hear from RGU. Hope you got in!

hi, how long did it take since you applied to get an update from stirling? ive been waiting since november and theyre the only university i need to hear back from haha
Reply 6
I applied in October and only heard back on Monday evening that I have an interview. I have been given 3 questions to answer and have to video myself answering then send the recording to the uni. I assume they will send out interviews in batches like RGU did.
Reply 7
Original post by HanieOfRivia
hi, how long did it take since you applied to get an update from stirling? ive been waiting since november and theyre the only university i need to hear back from haha

I applied in October and only heard back on Monday evening that I have an interview. I have been given 3 questions to answer and have to video myself answering then send the recording to the uni. I assume they will send out interviews in batches like RGU did.
Reply 8
No I haven’t hear from them yet. Hopefully we hear soon. When was your interview for RGU? I had mine a couple days ago / just trying to work out how long they will take
Reply 9

Original post by Lk88

No I haven’t hear from them yet. Hopefully we hear soon. When was your interview for RGU? I had mine a couple days ago / just trying to work out how long they will take
Reply 10
Original post by lozsveno

My interview for RGU was the end of January but still haven’t heard back.
Reply 11
I had my interview around 4 weeks ago I believe. I got an offer from them today
Reply 12
I'm getting so stressed out by the fact I haven't heard from Stirling.
Reply 13
I only applied in November, so they could be doing it earlier applications first.
Original post by Lk88

Amazing! Congrats! :smile:
Original post by Lk88
I'm getting so stressed out by the fact I haven't heard from Stirling.

I know. I don’t think anyone has yet though which is promising at least
Reply 16
Original post by Lk88

Congratulations!!!!!! Hopefully the rest of us will hear soon 🤞
Reply 17
I’ve applied to QMU, UWS, GCU and Sterling. I’ve got interviews for UWS and GCU next week, but also heard nothing from QMU and Sterling. It’s reassuring that nobody else has though, although that doesn’t help the stress!
Reply 18
I agree, it dosent help woth the stress, but let's hope we all hear something soon 😊😊

I have an interview for Stirling and rgu but haven't heard back from any others

Quick Reply

Latest