The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Moving from Manchester to Lincoln

I had results day last week and I missed my firm by a grade which is fine but I now have a place to study biomedical science at Lincoln through clearing

What is Lincoln like truthfully? I'm scared it is too small of a city for me considering where I'm moving from. Any and all help and advice for the shock of moving from a huge city to somewhere fairly small would be appreciated
Original post by Anonymous
I had results day last week and I missed my firm by a grade which is fine but I now have a place to study biomedical science at Lincoln through clearing

What is Lincoln like truthfully? I'm scared it is too small of a city for me considering where I'm moving from. Any and all help and advice for the shock of moving from a huge city to somewhere fairly small would be appreciated

Hello,

Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Lincoln to study biomedical science. A handful of my friends moved to Lincoln from larger cities and found the city life to be enjoyable. Although Lincoln is smaller than other cities, there is still much to do and the city has been growing for years! More shops, clubs, and activity centres (such as the arcade, video game cafe, and axe throwing - there are so many more!) have opened since I began my studies at the University of Lincoln.

Ultimately, Lincoln is smaller than other cities, but it continues to grow and there is plenty to do!

I hope this helps!
Olivia (Third Year BA History and University of Lincoln The Student Room Ambassador)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hey! How have you found it so far? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest